MPN: MPT-78-008 / MPT-78-009 / MPT-78-010 / MPT-78-011 / MPT-78-012
- Form-fitting TrekDry® material with MultiCam® camouflage helps keep hands cool and comfortable
- High impact PORON® XRD® palm padding absorbs shock and vibration
- Molded Thermal Plastic Rubber (TPR) knuckle and finger impact protection
- Rubberized grip on thumb and index finger for improved control and abrasion resistance
- Second-skin fit with a hook and loop closure
- Nylon cord loop for convenient glove storage
- Machine washable
- Knuckle Guard -Impact Guard™ frees your index finger and molded TPR disperses impact and skin abrasions
- Padded Palm-Armortex® aids in durability with PORON® XRD® impact absorption
Every range bag needs a pair of MultiCam M-Pact Gloves from Mechanix Wear. These gloves combine several advanced materials to offer the greatest comfort and protection.
The backside of the M-Pact Glove is made of TrekDry, an innovative fabric favored for its form-fitting properties and breathability. The Armortex palm wicks moisture away from your hands while simultaneously providing cushioning. Finally, a plastic-rubber compound is used on the knuckle guards to protect your knuckles from cuts or impact injuries.
The shielding around the index finger is designed to allow greater dexterity when pulling the trigger of your weapon. Dexterity is improved even more by the rubberized index finger and thumb. This aids you in manipulating the trigger, safety, slide lock, and any other controls on your weapon. But you don't have to be a firearm user to utilize these gloves; they are excellent for anyone who engages in manual tasks and wants both comfort and defense against hand injuries.
The Mechanix Wear MultiCam M-Pact Gloves come in: Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, and XX-Large.