- 24dB Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) with filter caps inserted
- Lowers dangerous noise levels above 85dB
- Hear safe sound levels (with filter caps out) as if you weren't wearing ear plugs
- Patented EarLock® retention rings utilize seven contact points to lock earpieces in place and fit the same way every time; soft, triple-flanged stems provide secure seals and all-day comfort
- Made from hypoallergenic, medical-grade polymer that's soft, durable, and long-lasting
- Low-profile design allows you to keep them in place while wearing a mask, helmet, hat, or while using phone, headphones, or supplemental hearing muffs
- Serve as earpieces for compatible* radio communication systems
- Each set is packaged in a convenient carry case and includes a polymer lanyard
** RADIO COMM SYSTEM COMPATIBILITY: Thales Covert Security Harness; Harris Security Force Communication Set; Motorola Surveillance Kits; Tactical Command Industries Tactical Earpiece Products; Peltor Lightweight Systems-Hearplug; Silynx C4Ops Headset
** Comfortable EP4 Sonic Defenders Plus also serve as earpieces for compatible radio communication systems* simply by removing the noise-reducing filter and attaching the earpiece to the system. NOTE: EP4 earpiece will not provide hearing protection if the noise-reducing filter is removed.
- Noise Reduction Rating: 24 dB (with filter caps inserted)
- Filter: Yes
- Stem: Triple Flanged
- Radio Comm Compatible: Yes
- Available Size: Medium
- 2x Surefire EP4 Sonic Defender Plus Triple Flanged Earplugs (Left and Right)
- 1x Earplug Case
- 1x Polymer Lanyard
If you're serious about using the best ear protection possible, the Surefire EP4 Sonic Defender Plus Triple Flanged Earplugs should be in your range bag.
Three flanges on the stem of each earplug form a tight seal in your ear canal, guarding your eardrum from the damaging noise of gunshots. But the unique design of these earplugs allows softer noises to pass through, so you don't have to remove them just to have a conversation. If you have no need to listen to anything else and want to block out as much noise as possible, you can do this by putting on the included filter caps. The retention rings keep the earplugs in place without causing discomfort. The low-profile design means that these earplugs won't interfere with your safety goggles, helmet, or headset.