- 28dB Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) with filter caps inserted
- Lowers potentially dangerous noise levels above 85dB
- Hear safe sound levels (with filter caps out) as if you weren't wearing ear plugs
- Patented EarLock® retention rings utilize seven contact points to lock earpieces in place and fit the same way every time
- Soft memory-foam Canal™ Comply Tips provide secure seals in ear canals and all-day comfort
- Made from hypoallergenic, medical-grade polymer that's soft, comfortable, and durable
- Low-profile design allows you to keep them in place while wearing a mask, helmet, hat, or while using phone, headphones, or supplemental hearing muffs
- Serve as earpieces for compatible* radio communication systems
- Each set is packaged in a convenient carry case and includes a polymer lanyard
** RADIO COMM SYSTEM COMPATIBILITY: Thales Covert Security Harness; Harris Security Force Communication Set; Motorola Surveillance Kits; Tactical Command Industries Tactical Earpiece Products; Peltor Lightweight Systems-Hearplug; Silynx C4Ops Headset
** Comfortable EP7 Sonic Defenders Ultra also serve as earpieces for compatible radio communication systems* simply by removing the noise-reducing filter and attaching the earpiece to the system. NOTE: EP7 earpiece will not provide hearing protection if the noise-reducing filter is removed.
- Noise Reduction Rating: 28 dB (with filter caps inserted)
- Filter: Yes
- Stem: Comply Canal Tips
- Radio Comm Compatible: Yes
- Available Size: Medium
- 2x Surefire EP7 Sonic Defender Ultra Filtered Foam-Tipped Earplugs (Left and Right)
- 1x Earplug Case
- 1x Polymer Lanyard
To prevent permanent hearing loss, you should always shoot with the best hearing protection available. Surefire offers the EP7 Sonic Defenders Ultra for shooters who want to preserve their hearing.
This EP7 Sonic Defender's memory foam tip fits into your ear canal comfortably and seals out loud noises such as gunfire while softer sounds like the human voice are able to pass through. Filter caps are included for extra noise cancellation when hearing softer noises is not necessary. The shape of the retention rings enables them to lock in with the contours of your outer ear and keep the plugs securely in place. Since these earplugs don't protrude from your ears, they can be worn in combination with helmets, masks, or other headgear.
Don't take chances with your hearing by shooting with inadequate ear protection; get the Surefire EP7 Sonic Defender earplugs today!