- Dual locking detent springs for added reliability and crisp positioning
- Low-profile design allows these sights to lie closer to the handguard when folded
- Constructed of ordnance grade phosphate finished steel
- Intermediate rear sight aperture for long-range precision and close-range rapid engagement
- Front sight uses standard A2 front sight post
- Front sight has 1.5 MOA per click adjustments
- Rear sight has 0.5 MOA per click adjustments for rifle and 0.65 MOA per click for carbine
- Hard coated 6061 aluminum base
- Mil-Spec height when flips up
- Comes with MI A2 front sight tool
- Made in the USA
- Material: 6061 Aluminum
- Finish: Anodized Black
- Front Sight: 1.4 oz.
- Rear Sight: 1.2 oz.
- Height Above Rail (folded):
- Front Sight: 0.437"
- Rear Sight: 0.388"
- Length (folded):
- Front Sight: 2.016"
- Rear Sight: 2.188"
- Any firearm with Picatinny top rail
- 1x Midwest Industries Combat Front Sight
- 1x Midwest Industries Combat Rear Sight
- 1x Midwest Industries A2 Front Sight Tool
The Midwest Industries iron sights package provides low-profile flip-up front and rear sights for firearms equipped with a Picatinny top rail, including the CZ Scorpion, SIG MCX, and AR15 platforms. The Sights are 100 percent made in the U.S.A. and carry Midwest Industries’ lifetime warranty. The sights work equally well on both rifle- and carbine-length barrel configurations.
Enhanced Shooting Performance
The Midwest Industries combat sight set employs dual locking detent springs that provide crisp positioning and increased reliability. The front sights offer 1.5 MOA adjustments, and the rear sight provides 0.5 MOA adjustments on rifle-length barrels and .65 MOA adjustments on carbine-length barrels. The intermediate aperture provides for long-range precision as well as rapid target acquisition at close range.
Innovative Design and Craftsmanship
Midwest Industries iron sights are designed with square notches to provide better engagement and a precise fit for exacting sight adjustments. In addition, the sights have an ultra-low .39 inch height when folded down and are full Mil-Spec height when flipped up. Both the front and rear sights are precision machined from stress-proof, ordnance-grade phosphate finished steel with a hardcoated 6061 aluminum base that together all weigh in at just a scant 2.6 ounces.
No Gunsmithing Required
The Midwest Industries combat sight set provides quick and simple installation with no special tools or skills. The set comes complete with a MI A2 front sight tool.