- Standard with a Titanium Forward Assist assembly featuring a stylized heat treated Titanium button
- M4 Style Feed Ramps
- Works great in a semi or full auto platform (either Direct Impingement or Piston Driven)
- Meticulous pre-finish work including being bead blasted prior to being anodized
- Comes installed with a Mil-Spec ejection door
- Material: 7075-T6 Billet Aluminum
- Finish: Type III Class 2 Hardcoat Anodized
The reliability of your AR-15 depend greatly on the upper receiver. One of the finest AR-15 uppers on the market is the Billet Upper Receiver from Northtech Defense.
Northtech machines their uppers from solid billets of 7075-T6 aircraft-grade aluminum with some of the most precise CNC processes in the industry. A heat treating process gives the metal additional resistance to fracturing. The titanium forward assist reduces weight while offering impressive strength. Bead blasting and a coat of Mil-Spec type-III anodizing ensure a smooth and functional outer finish.
This upper receiver will make an excellent foundation for your AR-15 build whether you're making a semi-auto or full-auto, piston-driven or direct impingement.