MPN: APAR700304M32 / APAR700314M32
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO
- Finish: Type III Class 2 Hardcoat Anodized or Cerakote Flat Dark Earth
- Upper Receiver: Aero Precision M4E1 Threaded Upper - 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Handguard: 12.7-Inch ATLAS S-ONE M-LOK Handguard
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Muzzle Device: A2 Flash Hider
- Barrel: 14.5" 1:7 QPQ Coated 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium Barrel
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 1/2"-28 TPI
- Gas Block: Aero .750" Low-Profile Gas Block
- Gas Tube: Carbine-Length Gas Tube
- Bolt Carrier Group: Not Included
- Charging Handle: Not Included
- MPI and HP Tested
*This upper receiver assembly has a barrel that is shorter than 16". This upper is only for use on AR pistol lower receivers and NFA registered Short-Barreled Rifle (SBR) lower receivers. All NFA laws apply!
- Weight: ~2.98 lbs.
- Length: ~22.95"
- AR-15 lower receiver
- 1x Aero Precision 14.5" 5.56 M4E1 Carbine-Length Complete Upper Assembly
Looking to build an AR-15? Aero Precision has a wide range of complete upper assemblies for AR-15s. Here we have the M4E1 Carbine-Length Complete Upper Assembly from Aero Precision chambered in 5.56.
This upper assembly has a 14.5-inch barrel, meticulously crafted from high-quality 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium steel. This barrel surpasses standard steel barrels' durability, offering exceptional corrosion resistance and enhanced heat dissipation capabilities. The barrel is threaded with a standard 1/2"-28 thread pitch and equipped with an A2 flash hider.
The Aero Precision Carbine-Length Complete Upper Assembly has a low-profile gas block with a carbine-length gas tube for reliable and smooth cycling. The gas system is covered by the Aero Precision ATLAS S-ONE M-LOK Handguard. This 12.7-Inch handguard has M-LOK slots on both sides and the bottom. It also has small sections of Picatinny rail on the top front and rear, providing convenient mounting options for sights and optics.
HP and MPI Tested for Quality Assurance
The Aero Precision M4E1 Threaded Upper receiver is made from 7075-T6 aluminum. This upper feature a forward assist, port door, and top Picatinny rail and is compatible with all Mil-Spec AR-15 bolt carrier groups and charging handles. It incorporates M4 feed ramps for reliability and has been HP and MPI tested for quality assurance.
If you're in the market for a reliable and high-quality 14.5-inch upper for your AR, this Aero Precision upper assembly is definitely worth considering.