- Caliber: 5.56 NATO
- Finish: Type III Class 2 Hardcoat Anodized Finish
- Upper Receiver: Aero Precision M4E1 Upper - 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Handguard: 12.7-Inch ATLAS R-One M-LOK Handguard
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Muzzle Device: VG6 Gamma 556SL Muzzle Device
- Barrel: 14.5" 1:7 QPQ Coated 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium Barrel w/ Pinned VG6 Gamma 556SL (16"+ overall length)
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 1/2"-28 TPI
- Gas Block: Aero .750" Low-Profile Gas Block
- Gas Tube: Mid-Length Gas tube
- Bolt Carrier Group: Not Included
- Charging Handle: Not Included
- MPI and HP Tested
*This upper assembly does not come with Bolt Carrier Group and Charging Handle
- Weight: ~2.97 lbs.
- Length: ~23.38"
- AR-15 lower receiver
- 1x Aero Precision 14.5" 5.56 M4E1 Complete Upper Assembly with Pinned Gamma 556SL
Aero Precision is a brand known for making some high-end AR-15 parts, and their M4E1 Complete Upper Assembly is no exception. This upper assembly is designed with a 14.5" barrel, which has a pinned Gamma 556SL muzzle device that completes its 16" legal length for a rifle.
The barrel is made from Mil-Spec 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium steel, which has better strength, high heat performance, and corrosion resistance than a standard steel barrel. In addition, the barrel comes with a pinned VG6 Gamma 556 SL Muzzle Device, which has an angled three-port design and significantly decreases perceived recoil and muzzle rise. This upper assembly has a low-profile mid-length gas tube.
You get a modern 12.7-Inch ATLAS M-LOK Handguard with this Aero Precision upper assembly. The handguard has M-LOK slots on both sides and the bottom, whereas it has a continuous Picatinny rail on top.
The receiver is made from 7075-T6 Aluminum, and it is compatible with any standard Mil-Spec bolt carrier group and lower. It features a forward assist and port door and has M4 feed ramps to improve reliability.