- A perfect fusion of timeless Mil-Spec design and modern SI aesthetics
- Crafted from rugged stamped steel, providing even greater protection
- Effortless tool-less installation and simple disassembly using a readily available item like a pen
- Featuring a spring-loaded internal detent
- Swiftly install or remove within 10 seconds
- Arrives fully assembled and prepared for a new build or as a seamless replacement option
- Material: Stamped Steel
- Finish: Phosphate
- Weight: 0.6 oz.
- Length: 3.35"
- Height: 0.88"
- Thickness: 0.34"
- Mil-Spec AR-15 Upper Receiver
- Most billet AR-15 upper receivers
- Aero Precision M4E1
Will not properly function with the following parts:
- LTOR MUR: Modular Upper Receiver
- ZRO Delta
- Lantac Enhanced BCG due to carrier and bolt design
- Bootleg Four Position Adjustable Carrier
- 1x Strike Industries Stamped Dust Cover for AR-15 (pre-assembled)
When you need a new AR-15 dust cover, you’ll find that there are a few choices on the market. Unfortunately, they’re not all created equal, so it’s important to choose the ejection port cover that best fits your system. Many shooters would like to use custom dust covers but find that much of what is on the market isn’t what they had in mind. If you need an AR-15 dust cover and you’d rather not have a polymer version, the Strike Industries Stamped Dust Cover might be the one for you.
It’s not Flashy; It’s Purpose Built
While other manufacturers focus on style when they produce custom dust covers, Strike Industries' dust cover is more about substance. These stamped steel dust covers are furnished with the spring and pin needed for installation. The dust cover is equipped with a spring-loaded internal detent that enables easy installation or removal using common items like a pen or bullet. Blending modern features from Strike Industries with the timeless Mil-Spec design, this dust cover offers the best of both worlds.
From the integrated detent to the steel cover itself, the Stamped Dust Cover is designed in the U.S. and manufactured from quality materials you can count on. Sleek and durable, the Strike Industries Stamped AR-15 Dust Cover takes care of business without calling attention to itself, and that’s just what you need.