- Spring-loaded, internal detent rod for easy installation and removal
- Constructed with solid billet aluminum for durability
- Cut-out window for easy disassembly on any AR-15 receiver
- Noise-reduction rubber padding that makes it nearly 100% silent during activation
- Built-in double internal seal that seals the port tighter than traditional dust cover designs
- Built-in adjustable detent set screw to compensate for wear on receiver
- Available in Black, Flat Dark Earth, Blue, Red, and Clear Anodized finish!
- Material: Billet Aluminum
- Finish: Black, Flat Dark Earth, Red, Blue, or Clear Anodized
- Weight: 0.56 oz.
- Length: 3.1"
- Height: 0.91"
*Due to various factors that occur during the anodization process, the color may differ between batches for this product.
- Mil-Spec AR-15 Upper Receiver (Will also fit Aero Precision M4E1 Upper)
**Will not properly function with the Lantac E-BCG and Bootleg Four Position adjustable Carrier
**Not compatible with VLTOR Modular Upper Receiver (MUR) and ZRO Delta
- 1x Strike Industries Billet Ultimate Dust Cover for AR-15
- 1x Ejection Port Cover Spring (Installed)
- 1x Ejection Port Cover Pin (Installed)
- 2x Rubber Pads
Have you ever taken a load of sand, mud or sticks into your AR after taking an embarrassing fall? Well, if you shoot long enough, you will. When your day is cut short by such an avoidable accident, you will see the necessity of a dust cover. There's no doubt that a heavy-duty aluminum dust cover is more than an upgrade, it's a necessity.
Most dust covers are not much more than a flimsy, stamped piece of steel that more or less covers your AR's ejection port. However, a Strike Industries Ultimate aluminum dust cover takes this to the next level. It adds a cost-effective, custom touch to your AR that seals the deal. Strike Industries has machined a durable, solid aluminum ridge seal onto the inside of your new dust cover. This greatly lessens the opportunity for crud to find its way inside of your weapon. That way you can spend your time shooting, instead of tearing down your rifle to clean it out.
Out On The Range, It Arose Such A Clatter
Let's face it, unless you are running a brand new custom gun, an AR is going to make some noise when it cycles. The Strike Industries Ultimate aluminum dust cover wears patent pending rubber pads on its lower, outer edge. When your dust cover flies open on that first shot, it slams down onto your receiver. These durable, rubber pads serve to cushion that impact. This not only reduces the noise of opening, but it saves excess wear to your dust cover and your receiver as well. It installs in seconds, opens with a whisper, and protects your AR for a very long time.