- Harness blast gas to mitigate muzzle rise
- Totally flat shooting design
- Short energy pulse - allow shooter to stay on target
- Ultra-fast attenuation of muzzle blast gasses - muzzle flash reduction
- Serial numbered for quality control
- Made in U.S.A.
- Caliber: 7.62x39mm
- Material: Hardened Mil-Spec Steel
- Finish: Nitride
- Dimensions: L: 2.66'', DIA Body: 0.866'', DIA Fins:0.900''
- Weight: 3.1 oz.
- Thread: 14x1 L/H
- Any 7.62 barrel with 14x1 L/H thread pitch
- 1x LANTAC Dragon AK 47 Muzzle Brake
- 1x Crush Washer
Do you struggle to maintain your accuracy when shooting your AK-47 rapidly? Does the force of the recoil throw you off target and make it difficult for you to perform follow-up shots? Then the LANTAC Dragon AK-47 muzzle brake is what you need.
When you fire an AK, the resulting recoil is often sufficient enough to make it hard to realign the rifle on target before firing again. It can be more or less difficult depending on your build and your ability to control the rifle.
This LANTAC Dragon AK-47 Muzzle Brake operates by redirecting the gasses exiting the barrel after a shot is fired. These redirected gasses counterbalance the force of the upward motion of the muzzle, making it easier to stay on target for follow-up shots.
The LANTAC Dragon AK-47 muzzle brake is made to the highest quality standards on the market. The special design of this muzzle brake makes it simpler for the operator to control the muzzle following a shot. The unique Short Energy Pulse system of this muzzle brake reduces the length of the recoil, thereby preventing any following shots from overlapping and knocking the shooter off target. This muzzle brake also reduces muzzle flash by using Ultra-Fast Attenuation. Muzzle blast gasses are reduced, leading to a reduction in flash signature.
The LANTAC Dragon AK-47 muzzle brake is made from hardened Mil-Spec steel with a nitride finish. Made in the U.S.A., this muzzle brake is sure to improve your experience with your AK-47.