MPN: DS-308-BN / DS-308-DLC / DS-308-G / DS-308-RG / DS-308-S
- Designed to reduce recoil and muzzle rise while providing extreme accuracy
- High quality finishes for durability and refined finish
- Available in a Black Nitride, Black DLC, Gold TiN, Rose Gold, and Silver
- Manufacture in the U.S.A.
- Caliber: .308 Win. / 7.62 NATO
- Material: AISI/SAE 4140 Low Alloy Steel
- Finish: Black Nitride, Black DLC, Gold TiN, Rose Gold TiCN, or Silver CrN
- Weight: 2.65 oz.
- Length: 2.945"
- Height: 0.748"
- Width: 0.827"
- Thread: 5/8”-24 TPI
- Any .308 Win. / 7.62 NATO barrel with 5/8”-24 TPI
- 1x F-1 Firearms Dragon Slay AR 308 Muzzle Brake
- 1x Crush Washer
A muzzle brake should be a crowning touch to your rifle, not an afterthought. Many muzzle brakes out there do little to enhance your weapon either in form or function. And, some of them are downright dangerous junk. If you have one of these questionable muzzle devices, please turn it into a paperweight. Instead, you should turn to the F1 Firearms Dragon Slay 308 muzzle brake and get serious results.
Get A Taste Of Excellence
Maybe you've been checking out the excellent lineup of F-1 products. They do look awesome, however, are they a match for your shooting style? After all, looks take a back seat to performance. Performance is what matters. The smart shooter is a little leery of something unless they have physically used it. However, taking into account F-1's technical prowess, maybe you want to step into that world for a test. Once you get a taste of the F1 Firearms Dragon Slay 308 muzzle brake, you will be convinced.
It Brings Out The Beast In You.
Let's face it. You can't shoot at your peak when you have to put up with excessive recoil. Anybody can stand a couple of rounds, but it does add up. Have you ever wondered why snipers use a muzzle brake? These are tough guys. They can take it. It's because for you to shoot consistently, the actual shot should happen without you even thinking about it. When you shoot through an F1 Firearms Dragon Slay 308 muzzle brake, the rifles recoil, and your reaction are not a part of the equation. You acquire the target, settle in, and squeeze off the round. An F-1 muzzle brake helps your rifle do the work for you. Now, you just claim your prize.