- Made from high-quality 4150 CMV steel barrel blanks
- High pressure tested (HPT) and Magnetic particle Inspection (MPI)
- Coated with QPQ corrosion resistant finish
- Caliber: .308 Win.
- Profile: Heavy
- Finish: QPQ Nitride
- Gas Placement: Rifle-Length
- Gas Seat: 0.750"
- Twist Rate: 1:10
- Weight: 3.53 lbs.
- Material: 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 5/8”-24
- DPMS Gen I pattern LR308 rifles
*Will not fit DPMS Gen 2 pattern rifles
If you are building a long-range rifle chambered in .308, you need a long and accurate barrel. Aero Precision has got you covered with their 20-Inch Heavy Profile .308 CMV Barrel.
This barrel is chambered in .308 Winchester and is 20 inches long. It has a heavy profile and is made from high-quality 4150 CMV steel. CMV steel is used to make Mil-Spec barrels, and it is more heat resistant and durable than normal steel. Though CMV barrels are generally more corrosion resistant, this barrel also has a QPQ corrosion-resistant finish
The barrel weighs about 3.53 lbs. It has a 1:10 twist rate rifling and is threaded to add muzzle devices as well. In addition, the Aero Precision 20-Inch Heavy Profile .308 CMV Barrel is High Pressure Tested (HPT) and Magnetic particle Inspected (MPI) to ensure no micro surface cracks in the metal.
Overall, the Aero Precision 20-Inch Heavy Profile .308 CMV Barrel is a very accurate and reliable barrel for a long-range shooting rifle or any other .308 shooting platform.