MPN: NIBXLPK308M2 / NIBXLPK308M3
- Made in the U.S.A.
- NiB-X Nickel Boron trigger group
- NiB-X coating for extreme durability, performance and reliability
- Nitromet (Melonite) parts for corrosion resistance and true black appearance
- Does not come with pistol grip
- .308 DPMS style lower receivers
Available in Mod2 and Mod3 configurations:
- Mod2: Mil-Spec lower parts with NiB-X Nickel Boron fire control group; NiB-X Nickel Boron .308 DPMS style bolt catch, mag catch, mag catch button, and safety selector.
- Mod3: Mil-Spec lower parts with NiB-X Nickel Boron fire control group; Nitromet .308 DPMS style bolt catch, mag catch, mag catch button, and safety selector.
- 1x .308 Takedown Pin
- 1x .308 Receiver Pivot Pin
- 2x Takedown Pin Detent
- 2x Takedown Pin Detent Spring
- 1x .308 Bolt Catch
- 1x Bolt Catch Plunger
- 1x Bolt Catch Roll Pin
- 1x Bolt Catch Spring
- 1x Buffer Retainer
- 1x Buffer Retainer Spring
- 1x NiB-X Hammer
- 1x NiB-X Trigger
- 1x Hammer Pin
- 1x Trigger Pin
- 1x Hammer Spring
- 1x Trigger Spring
- 1x NiB-X Disconnetor
- 1x Disconnetor Spring
- 1x Magazine Catch
- 1x Magazine Catch Spring
- 1x Magazine Release Button
- 1x Safety Selector
- 1x Selector Detent
- 1x Selector Detent Spring
- 1x Pistol Grip Screw and Washer
- 1x Trigger Guard and Roll Pin
If it’s time to build a new AR 308 platform rifle, chances are you’re thinking big. You know what brand of upper you want, you have a dream barrel in mind, you know just the stock that’s going to give you a great fit and a comfortable cheek weld. You might not have given a lot of thought to all the small parts you’ll need to finish your lower receiver. If you want to streamline the acquisition process and let someone else worry about compatibility, choose an AR-10 lower parts kit from Wing Tactical. If you’ve got a nickel boron lower parts kit in mind, WMD Guns NiB-X .308 Lower Parts Kit is ideal for your next build.
Two Quality Lower Parts Kits Ready for Your Build
WMD Guns has compiled a quality group of parts to complete your next AR-10 build. Whether you choose a kit that includes both NiB-X fire control parts and Nitromet finished pins and selectors or you opt to stick to a .308 lower parts kit with NiB-X fire control and traditional Mil-Spec coatings, you’ll get great quality parts that will work together flawlessly.
Why NiB-X Nickel Boron?
When you choose a .308 lower parts kit with a NiB-X coated fire control group you get a trigger, disconnect, and hammer that are treated with the hardest, most friction resistant nickel boron coating on today’s market. The WMD AR-10 lower parts kit will outlast the competition with less risk of failure because those crucial parts are protected from wear and feature the next generation performance of NiB-X nickel boron coating. The excellent self-lubricity of NiB-X assures smooth operation with less extra lubricant to collect grime. When you choose a WMD Lower parts kit from Wing Tactical, you’re giving yourself an edge that will last.