- NiB-X Nickel Boron finish inside and out
- NiB-X coated - 40% more wear-resistant than chrome, and provides long life and easy cleaning in the harshest of environments
- Heat-treated, shot-peened and magnetic particle inspected to ensure high-level performance
- Polished carrier to reduce fouling adherence
- Gas key secured by grade 8 hardened fasteners and properly staked
- Fits DPMS pattern AR rifles
- Caliber: .308 Win. / 7.62 NATO
- Weight: 17.92 oz.
- Finish: NiB-X Nickel Boron
- Carrier: Case Hardened 8620 Steel
- Gas Key: Tool Steel
- Extractor: Tool Steel
- Cam Pin: Steel
- Bolt: 9310 Steel
- Profile: Full-Auto
**A full-auto (A.K.A. M16) bolt carrier installed in a standard semi-auto AR-10 will not make the gun fire full-auto.
- DPMS Gen I pattern LR308 rifles
*Will not fit DPMS Gen 2 pattern rifles
- 1x NiB-X Nickel Boron Bolt Assembly
- 1x NiB-X Nickel Boron Extractor
- 1x NiB-X Nickel Boron Cam Pin
- 1x NiB-X Nickel Boron Bolt Carrier
- 1x NiB-X Nickel Boron Carrier Gas Key
- 1x Firing Pin
- 1x Firing Pin Retaining Pin
When you’re ready to build your next .308 AR you’ll need to choose a .308 bolt carrier group that will perform the way you need it to over the long haul. Wing Tactical carries a variety of different options in .308 bolt carrier groups, but if you want a NiB-X Nickel Boron treated .308 AR Bolt Carrier Group, only one manufacturer fits the bill. The WMD NiB-X Nickel Boron bolt carrier group offers the great inherent lubricity of nickel boron with an advanced wear and abrasion resistant formula that no one else offers.
WMD’s Exclusive Formula and Process Create an Extreme Duty Nickel Boron Surface
MWD’s NiB-X is more durable than Mil-Spec chrome surface coatings. In fact, the WMD NiB-X coating features the best hardness rating available from nickel boron plating anywhere in the industry. Superior hardness and abrasion resistance teamed with the lubricious nature of Nickel Boron, makes the NiB-X surface treated .308 bolt carrier group an excellent choice for your next build. WMD’s refined coating process creates an extremely even surface that doesn’t require extra burnishing to create a smooth-running surface for moving parts. Like other Nickel Boron coatings, the NiB-X Nickel Boron treatment will help keep your system clean and operating as it should for a quality service life.
A Complete .308 DPMS Style Bolt Carrier Group for Your Next Build
The components of the WMD NiB-X .308 AR Bolt Carrier Group are engineered specifically to work with their NiB-X coating. This bolt carrier group includes a 9310 steel alloy bolt and a carrier body machined from 8620 steel. The gas key is staked correctly for long-term durability. This .308 DPMS Style bolt carrier group includes grooving for your forward assist. It's everything you need to give yourself an edge in your next .308 build.