Aero Precision .308 Bolt Carrier Group
MPN: APRH100184 / APRH100186
- High pressure tested (HPT), magnetic particle inspected (MPI), and shot peened
- Properly staked gas key with Grade 8 hardware
- Available in Mil-Spec Phosphate coating and Black Nitride finish - advanced lower friction coating that minimizes the need for lubricants and cleaning
- Multi-caliber bolt designed to function with .308, 7.62x51, 6.5 Creedmoor, .338 Federal and other .308 based cartridges
- Extractor with double o-rings and springs
- Fits DPMS pattern AR rifles
- Caliber: .308 Win / 7.62 NATO / 6.5 Creedmoor / .338 Federal
- Weight: 18.56 oz.
- Finish: Mil-Spec Phosphate or Black Nitride
- Bolt Carrier: 8620 steel
- Bolt: 9310 steel
- Extractor: 4340 steel
- Gas Key: 4130 steel
- Firing Pin: 8740 Steel
When you want a quality AR-10 bolt carrier group you don’t want to be the guinea pig in someone else’s experiment. That’s why it’s important to choose an AR10 BCG from a name you can trust. Aero Precision has built an excellent reputation in the small arms community by offering quality parts the consumer can count on. The Aero Precision 7.62 / .308 bolt carrier group is an excellent choice for your next AR-10 build. Whether you prefer a Mil-spec black phosphate finish or the advanced self-lubricity of a black nitride finish, you’ll get exactly what you want when you order a .308 BCG made by Aero Precision.
Constructed for the Long Haul
Aero Precision’s AR-10 bolt carrier group starts with 8620 billet steel, it’s machined and case hardened to make a durable carrier body that will serve without fail in even under the stress of automatic fire. Forward assist serrations to let you keep the security and flexibility of the .308 BCG with a forward assist in your build so you have options when you need a little nudge or a less noisy beginning to an engagement cycle. A 4130 gas key is attached with secure grade 8 hardware and staked for worry-free security.
The firing pin in this AR10 BCG assembly is hard chrome coated 8740 steel and operates in a case hardened 9310 steel bolt body. The high-pressure, heat treated bolt surfaces have been precision ground for a smooth fit and easy operation. Aero’s exacting specs feature a .070 inch firing pin hole diameter. Precision fit and quality treatment reduce the risk of failure of your .308 bolt carrier group so you don’t have to worry about tearing down and swapping out parts as often as the other guy.