MPN: APRH100019C / APRH100615C
- High pressure tested (HPT), magnetic particle inspected (MPI), and shot peened
- M16-cut AR-15 complete BCG
- Properly staked gas key
- Forward assist serrations on carrier body
- Black O-ring insert on extractor
- Chrome lined gas key and firing pin channel
- Aero Precision BCG available in Mil-Spec Phosphate coating and Black Nitride finish - advanced lower friction coating that minimizes the need for lubricants and cleaning
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO / .223 Rem / 300 Blackout
- Weight: 11.52 oz.
- Finish: Mil-Spec Phosphate coating or Black Nitride finish
- Bolt Carrier: 8620 steel
- Bolt: 158 steel
- Profile: M16
**A full-auto (A.K.A. M16) bolt carrier installed in a standard semi-auto AR-15 will not make the gun fire full-auto.
- 1x Bolt Assembly
- 1x Extractor
- 1x Cam Pin
- 1x Bolt Carrier
- 1x Carrier Gas Key
- 1x Firing Pin
- 1x Firing Pin Retaining Pin
Aero Precision offers the small arms community components of exceptional quality and value. If you’re looking for a complete 5.56 bolt carrier group, you’d be hard-pressed to find a better choice than an Aero Precision 5.56 BCG. Aero offers their 5.56 bolt carrier groups in a number of different finishes including phosphate and black nitride. Choose the finish you want for your build and let Aero do the rest.
Quality AR-15 Complete BCG
Aero Precision’s 5.56 Complete Bolt Carrier Groups feature an M16-cut carrier with forward assist serrations so you aren’t forced to forsake your forward assist to use this quality 5.56 bolt carrier group. This Aero Precision BCG comes in Mil-Spec phosphate coating or black nitride coating that takes care of your hardware in tough battlefield conditions. The gas key is staked for long-term security and the gas key and firing pin channel are chrome lined to resist fouling.
The creation of Aero’s bolt alone is an exercise in craftsmanship. This 5.56 bolt is machined from 158 Carpenter tool steel, shot peened and then high pressure tested and magnetic particle inspected. You can equip this 5.56 BCG without an extra moment’s worry about a surprise failure or the length of its service life.
Choose Mil-Spec or Next-Gen Coatings
Whether you’re a die-hard Mil-Spec Phosphate fan, or you’re ready to step up to the low friction and self-lubricity of an advanced black nitride finish, you can get the quality Aero Precision 5.56 complete bolt carrier group you need to make your ultimate build a reality.