- An increase in mass ensures proper gas pressure and increases dwell time
- Improved extraction optimized for suppressor and short-barreled rifles (SBRs) use
- Enlarged forward ports
- The flared rear of the BCG to reduce carrier tilt during cycling
- Fewer points of contact to reduce friction
- MPI and HPT tested
- Mil-Spec extractor spring and O-ring
- Caliber: .308 Win / 7.62 NATO / 6.5 Creedmoor
- Weight: 18.45 oz.
- Finish: Black Nitride
- Bolt Carrier: 8620 steel
- Bolt: 9310 steel
- Extractor: 4340 steel
- Gas Key: 4130 steel
- Cam Pin: 4340 steel
- Firing Pin: 8740 Steel
- Profile: Full-Auto
**A full-auto (A.K.A. M16) bolt carrier installed in a standard semi-auto AR will not make the gun fire full-auto.
- DPMS Gen I pattern LR308 rifles
*Will not fit DPMS Gen 2 pattern rifles
- 1x Bolt Assembly
- 1x Extractor
- 1x Cam Pin
- 1x Bolt Carrier
- 1x Carrier Gas Key
- 1x Firing Pin
- 1x Firing Pin Retaining Pin
Since a bolt carrier group (BCG) is critical for the overall performance of an AR rifle, you should always choose a brand with a reputation for excellence, such as CMC Trigger.
The CMC Trigger Enhanced Suppressor Optimized .308 Bolt Carrier Group is designed to chamber and fire rounds with the utmost precision and uncompromising reliability. You can count on CMC Trigger to machine each part to the most exact Mil-Spec tolerances. This .308 BCG is heat-treated and undergoes full HPT/MPI testing.
An impermeable coating of black nitride is applied to all of the parts. This type of coating is known for reducing friction, eliminating corrosion, and preventing wear. The black color of the coating is also great for those who are building a camouflage rifle; it is not as easily visible as chrome or nickel-plated carrier. Fewer contact points with the black nitride finish of the carrier create a naturally low-friction surface that repels fouling and corrosive elements.
Get your AR10 the very best - the black nitride .308 BCG from CMC Trigger!