- Designed for Semi-Auto 9mm AR15
- Specifically designed 9mm extractor for reliability
- Hybrid design works with Colt or Glock platform
- Proprietary threaded firing pin retainer for easy service
- 416 heat treated stainless steel carrier
- 17-4 heat treated stainless Steel firing pin
- 17-4 heat treated alignment screws
- No metal injection molding (MIM) parts
- Manufacture in the U.S.A.
- Caliber: 9mm
- Material: 416 Stainless Steel and 17-4 Stainless Steel
- Weight: 13.86 oz.
- Finish: Micro Slick Coating (Black) or Stainless Steel (Grey/Silver)
- Colt and Glock style 9mm AR-15 lowers
Pistol Caliber Carbines and AR pistols chambered in 9mm are becoming quite popular. They are excellent weapons for personal defense and are fun and more affordable to shoot at the range.
Works with Most 9mm Platform
If you are looking to build a 9mm Pistol Caliber Carbine, then you usually have to choose either a Glock magazine compatible lower or a colt compatible lower, and you have to buy the Bolt carrier group accordingly. Well, the Odin Works 9mm Enhanced Bolt Carrier Group works with both platforms, and it is made with high-end materials and craftsmanship.
The Odin Works 9mm Enhanced Bolt Carrier Group is specifically designed for 9mm ARs, and it has many features that set it apart from the competition. It has a reliable extractor specifically designed to work with 9mm rounds reliably. It also features a proprietary threaded firing pin retainer for easy service
The bolt and carrier are made from super durable 416 heat-treated stainless steel and is available with a black Micro Slick Coating for protection as well. The firing pin and alignment screws are made from 17-4 heat-treated stainless Steel.
Overall, the Odin Works 9mm Enhanced Bolt Carrier Group is ideal for a reliable 9mm AR