- Ergonomically designed ambidextrous Steel levers allowing quick and effortless manipulation for right- and left-handed shooters
- Compatible with standard DPMS Gen 1 style .308 uppers
- Extended and enlarged latch for smooth operation
- Laser engraved Aero Precision logo
- Serrated latch surface for positive contact
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Material: 7075 T6 Aluminum
- Finish: Mil-Spec Type III Class 2 Hard Coat Anodized
- Weight: 1.87 oz.
- All DPMS Gen1 LR-308 and Armalite AR10 platform such as:
- Aero M5
- DPMS Gen1 High and Low
- Knights Armament SR25
- Armalite AR10
- Daniel Defense DD5 V3, V4, V5
- And many others using DPMS Gen1 or Armalite AR10 platform
*Not compatible with: SIG716, Savage MSR10, Smith and Wesson M&P10, DPMS R-25 Gen II, Colt LE901, Bushmaster BAR-10, RRA LAR-8, HK MR762, POF ROGUE AR-10/.308 or others using a DPMS Gen2 style upper. These models use proprietary charging handle designs.
If you’re building a new .308 AR or looking to upgrade the charging handle on an existing rifle, Wing Tactical has found a beauty of an AR 308 Charging Handle for you. The Aero Precision .308 Ambidextrous Charging Handle will make charging your 308 AR with either hand comfortable and easy.
Intelligent .308 Ambidextrous Charging Handle Design
Unlike some competitors’ products, the Aero Precision AR 308 charging handle isn’t ambidextrous just because they slapped a big, ugly secondary latch lever on the off side. Aero Precision prides themselves on quality design and manufacturing. The genesis of their .308 ambidextrous charging handle wasn’t an afterthought by any means. Aero’s patented charging handle design brings conscious intention to the table to create a smooth, easy to operate ambidextrous AR 308 charging handle that operates smoothly and efficiently without any preamble. The activation levers are large enough to grasp easily, even with fairly large hands, but they’re not so obtrusive they’ll catch on everything in your operating environment. Smart functional design, that’s an Aero Precision hallmark.
American Materials and Craftsmanship
Aero Precision’s .308 charging handle is American from start to finish. Aero Precision holds a U.S. Patent on the design of their charging handle, assuring you that it’s a quality product like no other on the market. Aero sources U.S. 7075 T6 Aluminum as the base material for the .308 Charging Handle and their American Craftsmen assure that each piece is manufactured to specific tolerances before giving it a hard black anodized coating and laser engraving it with Aero’s logo.