- Full ambidextrous design
- Fits standard DPMS Gen 1 style .308 uppers
- NiB-X Nickel Boron coating provides a lubricious surface and ensures smooth cycling as it minimizes fouling or grit adhesion
- Extended and enlarged latch for smooth operation
- Serrated latch surface for positive contact
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Material: 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Finish: NiB-X Nickle Boron
- Weight: 1.87 oz.
- All DPMS Gen1 LR-308 and Armalite AR10 platform such as:
- Aero M5
- DPMS Gen1 High and Low
- Knights Armament SR25
- Armalite AR10
- Daniel Defense DD5 V3, V4, V5
- And many others using DPMS Gen1 or Armalite AR10 platform
*Not compatible with: SIG716, Savage MSR10, Smith and Wesson M&P10, DPMS R-25 Gen II, Colt LE901, Bushmaster BAR-10, RRA LAR-8, HK MR762, POF ROGUE AR-10/.308 or others using a DPMS Gen2 style upper. These models use proprietary charging handle designs.
The WMD Guns ambidextrous NiB-X nickel boron .308 charging handle is manufactured to give you the convenience of using either hand to charge your weapon and ensures you always have smooth and consistent charging operation.
Why Upgrade Your Weapon with NiB-X Nickel Boron
Nickel Boron is a special coating that is known to be rugged, slick, and very smooth. It outperforms many baked-on coatings like Teflon because of Nickel Boron’s durability and superior longevity. When you clean your weapon, the Nickel Bron makes it a breeze because it limits fouling or grime from sticking to the finish. Additionally, the NiB-X Nickel Boron will consistently give you smooth operations when charging your firearm.
WMB Guns Ingenuity
The full ambidextrous design combined with the aggressive serrated surface makes this upgrade perfect for you regardless of your dominant hand. The serrated latch is extended and enlarged, giving you a larger surface area to grasp that supports smooth operations and consistent performance with your weapon. For your next upgrade, choose the WMB Guns NiB nickel boron .308 charging handle.