- Keep your speed and accuracy up
- Tested and evaluated by people in the military and law enforcement community
- Tested under harsh full auto conditions
- Caliber: .308 Win. / 7.62 NATO / 300 Blackout
- Nitride Coated:4140 Steel
- Bead Blasted Finish:303 Stainless Steel
- Finish: Bead blasted or Nitride coated
- Weight: 3.8 oz.
- Length: 2.78"
- Front: 0.983"
- Rear: 0.824"
- Thread: 5/8"-24
- Any .30 Cal barrel with 5/8"-24 thread pitch
- 1x Fortis Red Muzzle Brake .308
- 1x Crush Washer
The 7.62/.308 caliber is excellent for a variety of purposes, but the muzzle rise can be troublesome, especially on lightweight weapons like the AR-10 platform rifles. Put an end to accuracy-destroying muzzle rise with the Rapid Engagement Device (RED) from Fortis!
Put More Down Range and On Target with Fortis RED Muzzle Brake .308
The Fortis RED muzzle brake .308 screws onto the muzzle of your AR10 or any other .30 cal. rifle. The two holes at the rear direct the gas in the direction of the muzzle rise, preserving your sight alignment after each shot. The Fortis RED 7.62 will enable you to take quick follow-up shots even when firing in quick succession! The wide ports allow gases to vent to the sides, and they also give your weapon a modern, streamlined appearance.
Fortis RED 7.62 Doesn't Disappoint
All edges on this muzzle brake are smoothed over for snag-free operation. Cleaning this muzzle brake is a breeze thanks to the open design of the ports. The distinctive Fortis logo is also emblazoned on the side. With the Fortis RED on your weapon, you can experience large caliber performance with small caliber muzzle rise!