MPN: JPTRE3-324B / JPTRE3-324S
- Extremely balanced and neutral fire
- Redirects muzzle gasses to cancel out a large portion of recoil impulse
- Provides dramatically improved sight recovery for faster follow-up shots
- Minimized muzzle rise
- Reduced recoil fatigue
- Longer design to allow for pin-and-weld installation on shorter barrels
- SOF/Tactical/USPSA Limited legal
- Crush washer included
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Caliber: 7.62 NATO / .308 Win. / 300 Blackout
- Material: Carbon Steel or Stainless Steel
- Finish: Black Oxide or Polished Stainless
- Carbon Steel: 4.20 oz.
- Stainless Steel: 4.05 oz.
- Length: 3"
- Outer Diameter:
- Body: 0.984"
- Taper End: 0.74"
- Bore Diameter: 0.35"
- Thread: 5/8"-24 TPI
- .308/300 Blackout barrel with 5/8"-24 thread pitch
- 1x JP Enterprises 3-Port Competition Compensator (.308/7.62)
- 1x Crush Washer
When the powers that be created the 1-inch by 3-inch dimensional rule for compensators in competitive shooting, they effectively banned the JP Enterprises Recoil Eliminator from competition. Taking that as a compliment, JP went back to the drawing board, enlisted the assistance of other professional shooters and after a little hair tearing, created the JP Enterprises 3-Port Competition Compensator. It gives the original RE line a run for its money, but fits competition guidelines thanks to a redesign recreates the performance of the original in an SOF/Tactical/USPSA Limited Legal footprint.
When you’re looking for the ultimate 308 compensator to take to the competition range, you’d be wise to consider the JP 3-Port Competition Comp. The 3-Port uses precision engineered baffles to manage muzzle gasses, mitigating the majority of recoil forces without forcing the barrel down like some of the overzealous competition. You’ll find it a simple matter to reacquire your target and fire each round accurately without the fatigue that comes with taking the abuse of repeated kickback and fighting barrel rise or drop. It’s easy to stay at the range and hone your skills when shooting is a joy instead of a struggle. The 3-Port Comp keeps your rifle on a virtually flat plane, shot after shot, all you have to do is keep it steady and pull the trigger.
The JP Enterprises 3-Port Competition Comp for .308 / 7.62 comes in your choice of polished stainless steel or black oxide carbon steel. Both are precision machined from quality American steel. The craftsmanship of skilled American designers and machinists assures you that 308 Compensator you choose is going to perform as JP intended.