MPN: JPTRE3-2B / JPTRE3-2S
- Extremely balanced and neutral fire
- Redirects muzzle gasses to cancel out a great portion of recoil impulse
- Offers dramatically improved sight recovery for faster follow-up shots
- Minimized muzzle rise
- Reduced recoil fatigue
- Longer design to allow for pin-and-weld installation on shorter barrels
- SOF/Tactical/USPSA Limited legal
- Crush washer included
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO / .223 Rem.
- Material: Carbon Steel or Stainless Steel
- Finish: Black Oxide or Polished Stainless
- Carbon Steel: 4.65 oz.
- Stainless Steel: 4.55 oz.
- Length: 3"
- Body: 0.984"
- Taper End: 0.74"
- Bore Diameter: 0.28"
- Thread: 1/2"-28 TPI
- .223/5.56 barrel with 1/2"-28 thread pitch
- 1x JP Enterprises 3-Port Competition Compensator (5.56/.223)
- 1x Crush Washer
Forget what your mother told you, it is possible to do a job too well. Apparently, that was the case with the original JP Enterprises Recoil Eliminator. When it became prohibited for competition due to the 1-inch x 3-inch dimensional rule, the design wizards at JP Enterprises had to go back to the drawing board to recreate the performance of the Recoil Eliminator in a package that is SOF/Tactical/USPSA Limited Legal. With the help of other professional shooters and a lot of blood, sweat, and tears, JP Enterprises birthed another 5.56 compensator that works like the RE series and fits in the competition box. The result of that design odyssey is the JP Enterprises 3-Port Competition Compensator.
JP Compensator for AR-15
The JP Enterprises 3-Port Competition Compensator is the ultimate AR-15 compensator for the serious competitor. Just like its predecessor, the 3-Port Comp keeps you shooting flat and lets you hold a neutral position without suffering fatigue from fighting recoil, muzzle rise or reverse muzzle flip. Sight recovery is as close to instantaneous as you’ll ever experience in a competition permitted 5.56 compensator.
The JP 3-Port Comp fits the mold of the modern 5.56 compensator, but it retains the performance of the Recoil Eliminator by using similar engineering of large baffles to eliminate recoil by managing the direction of muzzle gasses. The lengthened design of this AR-15 compensator allows it to install via pin and weld on shorter barreled rifles where the RE line wasn’t appropriate.
The JP Enterprises 3-Port Competition Compensator for 5.56 /.223 is available in polished stainless steel or black oxide carbon steel. Both are made of fine American materials and are precision machined in the United States by hard working American Craftsmen who take pride in the quality components they manufacture.