- Extremely balanced and neutral fire
- Ultra-Lightweight - 2.55 oz. only!
- Redirects muzzle gasses to cancel out a great portion of recoil impulse
- Offers dramatically improved sight recovery for faster follow-up shots
- Minimized muzzle rise
- Reduced recoil fatigue
- Longer design to allow for pin-and-weld installation on shorter barrels
- SOF/Tactical/USPSA Limited legal
- Crush washer included
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO / .223 Rem.
- Material: Titanium
- Finish: Polished
- Weight: 2.55
- Length: 2.997"
- Diameter: 0.987"
- Thread: 1/2"-28 TPI
- .223/5.56 barrel with 1/2"-28 thread pitch
- 1x JP Enterprises 3-Port Competition 5.56 / .223 Titanium Compensator
- 1x Crush Washer
JP Enterprises produces some of the best 5.56 compensators on the market. It’s hard to argue the point when they’ve proven themselves at the range time after time. We’ve come to expect nothing but the best from JP’s muzzle devices, whether its original Recoil Eliminator to the latest SOF/Tactical/USPSA Limited legal versions of the JP 3-Port Comp. The hardest part of shooting your best when you use a JP device is trying not to laugh at the competition. Even the ultra-lightweight crowd can get into a JP Enterprises 3-Port Competition Compensator with a lightweight, polished Titanium version of this recoil mitigation star.
JP’s 3-Port Titanium Compensator produces the same easy to master, neutral fire motion its steel brothers do with a lightweight titanium body that adds even less mass to your rifle. The precision baffle design directs the gasses produced on firing so that you don’t have to deal with the punishment of recoil and you can concentrate on shooting. Muzzle rise is effectively eliminated and the JP Comp doesn’t create an unwanted downward push either. The 3-Comp line shoots as even as you do, shot after shot, with almost instant target sighting for fast, accurate follow-up shots.
The JP Enterprises Lightweight Titanium 3-Port Competition Compensator is the go to 5.56 compensator for ultra-lightweight shooters who want superior performance at the range. Like all JP devices, this titanium compensator is proudly designed and crafted in the United States from the best American materials available. It’s rock solid on target, shot after shot.