- Made from high-quality 416R Stainless Steel
- 5R rifling
- Extensions made from 4140 AE = aircraft grade steel
- M4 feed ramps on barrel extensions
- Full length straight fluting for decreased weight and increased cooling characteristics
- F bar rated - meeting all NATO Spec.
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO / .223 Rem.
- Finish: Black Nitride or Raw Stainless Steel
- Gas Placement: Mid-Length
- Gas Seat: 0.750"
- Twist Rate: 1:8
- Weight: 1.59 lbs.
- Material: 416R Stainless Steel
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 1/2”-28
- AR-15 upper receivers
The barrel is one of the most important parts of the rifle, and it needs to be very durable to contain the explosion of the bullet. The barrel has a major impact on the rifle's accuracy, reliability, and weight. If you are looking for a high-quality barrel for your next AR-15 build, then Juggernaut Tactical is the way to go.
Lighter and Cooler
This 16-inch barrel for AR-15 is made from the highest quality 416R Stainless Steel which makes it super durable. It is available with a Black Nitride finish, or you can also get the Raw stainless steel version. To decrease the barrel's weight, it is also fluted, which also increases the barrel's surface area and is better for efficient heat distribution. This lightweight barrel weighs only 1.59 lbs.
Accurate and Reliable
The Juggernaut Tactical 18-Inch 5.56 AR-15 Stainless Fluted Barrel is also very accurate. The improved 5R rifling with a twist rate of 1:8 makes it very suitable for accurate shots. Moreover, barrels are threaded with a 1/2" -28 thread pitch, have a mid-length gas port placement, and feature M4 feed ramps for improved reliability as well.