- Made from high-quality 416R Stainless Steel
- 5R rifling
- Extensions made from 4140 AE = aircraft grade steel
- M4 feed ramps on barrel extensions
- Full length straight fluting for decreased weight and increased cooling characteristics
- F bar rated - meeting all NATO Spec.
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO / .223 Rem.
- Finish: Black Nitride or Raw Stainless Steel
- Gas Placement: Mid-Length
- Gas Seat: 0.750"
- Twist Rate: 1:8
- Weight: 2.04 lbs.
- Material: 416R Stainless Steel
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 1/2”-28
- AR-15 upper receivers
In most rifle builds, it is essential to have a high-strength barrel that is also as light as possible. If you are building an AR-15, then Juggernaut tactical is a brand you should consider. Their 18-inch barrel is ideal for a multi-role rifle.
Lightweight Fluted 416R Stainless Steel Barrel
This barrel is made from super durable and heat-resistant 416R Stainless Steel and is available with either a black nitride or raw stainless steel finish. The barrel is also fluted, which decreases its weight, and gives the barrel more surface area for better heat dissipation. The barrel weighs 2.04 lbs.
The Juggernaut Tactical 18-Inch 5.56 AR-15 Stainless Fluted Barrel has a 5R rifling pattern, which incorporates 5 grooves, with different angled cuts that make the barrel more accurate than a conventionally rifled barrel. The twist rate on this barrel is 1:8. Moreover, this barrel is threaded with a 1/2”-28 thread pitch and has a mid-length gas port placement.