- Designed to work with both Colt/RR and Glock style AR builds
- Compatible with standard mil-spec uppers. There are also numerous dedicated 9mm upper options that work
- Requires the use of a unique magwell conversion (Colt/Rock River style) with UZI mags or a dedicated 9mm lower with Glock mags
- Operates by blowback and does not need a gas block or gas tube
- Muzzle device ready - 1/2-28 TPI
- Integrated feed ramp and barrel extension
- Enhanced feed ramp
- Caliber: 9mm Luger
- Length: 16-Inch
- Profile: Straight
- Twist Rate: 1:10 Twist
- Material: 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 1/2"-28
- Finish: QPQ Black
- Weight: 24.3 oz.
- AR-15 and AR9 upper receiver
Suppose you are building a 9mm pistol caliber carbine with a good barrel with superb reliability, accuracy, and durability. Then, you must check out the Ballistic Advantage Modern Series 16-Inch EPC 9mm AR Barrel.
This 16-inch barrel is made from 4150 chrome moly vanadium steel and offers excellent resistance against heat and corrosion while being more durable than standard steel. It has a 1:10 twist rate rifling, ideal for a wide range of bullet weights and profiles. The barrel is threaded with a 1/2-28 TPI and has a wide feed ramp for improved feeding reliability.
This lightweight barrel weighs only 24.3 ounces and comes with a QPQ black to improve its longevity. So, if you are looking for a reliable, high-quality barrel for your 9mm AR build, the Ballistic Advantage Modern Series 16-Inch EPC 9mm AR Barrel is an excellent option.