MPN: APRH100031 / APRH100401C / APRH100059 / APRH100060 / APRH100068 / APRH100159
- High Pressure Tested (HPT) and Magnetic Particle Inspection (MPI)
- Made from Mil-Spec standards Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel (CMV)
- Button rifling for accuracy
- QPQ corrosion resistant finish
*A barrel that is shorter than 16" is only for use on a pistol configuration firearm or a NFA registered Short-Barreled Rifle (SBR). All NFA laws apply!
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO
- Gas Seat: 0.750"
- Twist Rate: 1:7 Twist
- Material: 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 1/2"-28
- Finish: QPQ Corrosion Resistant
- Aero 7.5" CMV Barrel (Pistol-Length): 1 lb. 1 oz.
- Aero 10.5" CMV Barrel (Carbine-Length): 1 lb. 3 oz.
- Aero 14.5" CMV Barrel (Carbine-Length): 1 lb. 9 oz.
- Aero 14.5" CMV Barrel (Mid-Length): 1 lb. 10 oz.
- Aero 16" CMV Barrel (Mid-Length): 2 lbs.
- Aero 18" CMV Barrel (Rifle-Length): 2 lbs. 8 oz.
There are a lot of barrel options for the average AR build. Whether you want a barrel for an AR pistol build, or a full-length range rifle, you can trust the quality craftsmanship of the Aero Precision 5.56 AR-15 CMV Barrel to deliver the performance you expect from a Chrome Moly Steel AR-15 barrel. Make no mistake, this is the barrel you need if you’re looking for a 5.56 barrel with a little meat on its bones.
Choose the Length You Need
The Aero Precision 5.56 barrel in Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel is available in just about any length you could want. Is your perfect CMV barrel a 7.5-inch pistol barrel? How about an 18-inch rifle barrel? Aero manufactures this barrel in all of the today’s common lengths. Choose a 10.5 inch, 14.5-inch, or 16-inch Chrome Moly Steel AR-15 barrel if that’s what you want. Every one of these barrels is finished to the same exacting standards without exception. Aero Precision takes their job and their name seriously. You won’t have to play with hit and miss odds, every barrel is the same great quality.
Aero Precision Barrels: Quality Materials and Strength to Spare
The Aero Precision 5.56 AR-15 CMV Barrels are high pressure tested and magnetic particle inspected. Take it out to work or play, and it’ll keep up with the big dogs, whatever you put it through. These barrels are made from 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium Alloy and given a durable QPQ coating that will protect it in any operating environment without peeling or succumbing to corrosion. Pick this barrel and put worry behind you, this is no pampered wall hanger, this barrel is built for the real world.