- Integral Slim 9mm Muzzle Brake
- Button Rifled for better accuracy
- Fully stress relieved, Air-gauge tested
- All Faxon Tapered Profile AR15 Barrels are individually checked for headspace
- Nitride treated inside and out
- Barrel extension with Colt & Glock Compatible Feed Ramps
- 11-degree target crown to ensure superior accuracy, Magnetic Particle Inspected
- Caliber: 9mm Luger
- Twist Rate: 1:10
- Material: 416R Stainless Steel
- Feed Ramps: Colt & Glock Compatible
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 1/2"-28
- Bore Finish: Nitride
- Outside Finish: Nitride
- Muzzle Device: Integral 2 Port Muzzle Brake
- Barrel Gas System: Blowback
- Barrel Profile: Pistol Caliber Taper
- Weight: 1 lb 5.44 oz.
- AR-15 upper receivers
If you want to enjoy the benefits of a shorter length and a 9mm caliber without sacrificing the versatility of an AR build, the Faxon 16-inch 9mm barrel is a product you'll appreciate. It's not complicated to install or swap with its Integral 2 Port Slim Muzzle Brake.
Maneuver Better With a Shorter Length
Many people prefer a shorter overall length for improving maneuverability. In order to comply with the law, many people choose a standard 16-inch barrel. The problem is, after installing a muzzle device on the standard 16-inch barrel, it can easily turn into an 18-inch barrel. This 9mm barrel has an overall length of 16 inches, including the integral muzzle brake. The smooth handling of this tapered profile 9mm barrel gives you a different experience whenever you want it. The best part is that you still have all the advantages of an AR build.
No Gunsmith Needed
The Integral Slim Muzzle Brake on this Faxon 16-inch 9mm barrel allows gas blocks to pass through without modification to the barrel or muzzle device. This gives you simpler assembly or disassembly. It also gives you the ability to easily change configurations without enlisting the help of a gunsmith for pinning and welding.
Shoot With Confidence in Your Barrel's Quality
Since Faxon Firearms parts are made entirely in house, you have the assurance of quality workmanship and precision. Barrels are 11-degree target crowned, air-gauge tested and stress relieved.