- Completely ambidextrous mirrored controls
- WARHAMMER MOD2 is a perfect replacement for any factory charging handle
- Oversize ambidextrous release levers on both sides
- Set-Back Latches work great for large optics
- Allows for one-handed manipulation
- Higher rear shelf and relief cuts to divert suppressor gasses
- Available in Black, Flat Dark Earth, Gray, and Ranger Green
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Material: 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Finish: Mil-Spec Type III Hard-Coat Anodized
- Weight: 1.02 oz.
Having ambidextrous charging handles in your rifle makes it ready to be used in all circumstances, especially those involving injury to the primary hand, and cannot be effectively utilized. The Breek Arms Warhammer comes with well-thought features that give added benefits and a classy, slim, and sleek look due to its different color options and design.
Why Do You Need the Warhammer
Keeping the ambidextrous feature aside, this charging handle was tailor-made to provide an excellent grip even when using gloves. The handle is optics friendly and lightweight. The shooting experience given by this charging handle is something to remember.
Durable and User Friendly
Made from 7075-T6 military-grade state-of-the-art aluminum, this handle might last longer than the rifle. Solid engineering ensures that no matter how many rounds you put through your rifle, it will always give reliable one-hand usage results. The corrosion-resistant coatings provide additional security to its longevity. Compared to standard Mil-Spec charging handles, the longer latches are user-friendly and easy to get a hold of.
Installation is a breeze, with no complexities or extra steps. Cheap, reliable, and user-friendly, what more do you want? Get yours now!