- Completely ambidextrous mirrored controls
- WARHAMMER MOD2 is a perfect replacement for any factory charging handle
- Reduced size ambidextrous release levers on both sides
- Set-Back Latches work great for large optics
- Allows for one-handed manipulation
- Higher rear shelf and relief cuts to divert suppressor gasses
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Material: 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Finish: Mil-Spec Type III Hard-Coat Anodized
- Weight: 1.01 oz.
Having a charging handle incompatible with your modus operandi can be pretty troublesome. An otherwise wholesome rifle is incomplete without an ambidextrous charging handle. It should be of priority to have a durable, user-friendly ambidextrous charging handle that suits your style for an optimal shooting experience.
Long-Lasting, Compatible, and Ergonomic
Compatible with AR-15, the Breek Arms Warhammer provides complete ambidextrous control, with easy and smooth one-handed operation. Being optics friendly, it gives great ergonomic control without affecting the zeroed sights. It is made of 7075-T6 Aluminum, making it considerably lightweight and long-lasting. The polished surface provides a sleek tactical look we all love.
The ambidextrous quality of the handle will not discriminate against any shooter. Making sure it's of use even in conditions of one-handed operation in case of injury to the other hand.
Why Is It Better Suited to You
With its higher rear shelf, this handle protects you from the rear gas discharge and gives you a smooth firing cycle. The grip it provides is phenomenal and accommodates gloved hands. The mirrored controls make it easier to use from any side.
Cold weather usually means gloves; this charging handle being glove compatible, should be your go-to if you live in colder areas and have a knack for shooting or hunting.