MPN: 05-313B / 05-313S
- Enlarged and extended tactical latch for positive engagement
- Textured grip aiding to the use when operating with gloves
- Ambidextrous design allows for seamless operation from either side of the weapon
- Heightened rear lip aids in mitigating gas blow back to the shooter when shooting short barreled and suppressed weapon
- Available in Black and Desert Dirt Color (DDC)
- Material: 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Finish: Type 3 Hardcoat Anodized
- Weight: 1.45 oz.
- AR-15 and HK416
The Geissele AR-15 Super Charging Handle is designed specifically for AR-15 platforms to provide you with an effective charging system that can be worked easily and effectively with either hand.
The Geissele Super Charging handle is designed for ambidextrous operation with an enlarged and extended tactical latch for easy operation and equal proficiency with either hand from either side of the weapon. The textured grip of the large surface area on the latches provides for a non-slip grip that allows for full operation even while wearing gloves. A raised rear lip on the handle helps to mitigate gas blowback with either short-barreled or suppressor-equipped weapons.
The Geissele charging handle is cut from a solid block of aircraft-grade 7075-T6 aluminum and coated with a Type 3 hardcoat in either a black or Desert Dirt anodized finish. The dual levers are both contoured on both the x- and y-axis, and then checkering is cut across the surface to provide for a positive grip. Unlike most charging handles, the Geissele Super Charging handle uses three springs instead of just two like most of the other charging handles on the market.
The Geissele charging handle is simple to install without special tools or gunsmithing knowledge. The charging handle is compatible with AR-15 platforms and comes with all needed parts. The handle is also compatible with some HK416 platforms.
*Due to the chemical process that takes place during Type 3 Hardcoat, the finish on the product can vary from one to the next, even if it is the same batch.