- Ambidextrous activation - works well for both left and right-handed shooters
- 70A shore durometer rubber pads on latches for comfort and positive purchase
- Superior craftsmanship and rugged construction
- Snag-resistant spring mechanism
- Smooth action ball-bearing
- Available in Black, Blue, Gold, Grey, and Red finish!
- Made in U.S.A.
- Material: 6000 Series Aluminum
- Finish: Anodized
- Weight: 1.09 oz.
*Due to various factors that occur during the anodization process, the color may differ between batches for this product.
One of the most common upgrades people make to their AR-15s is the charging handle. An enhanced charging handle, like the Tyrant Designs NexGen AR15 Charging Handle, can significantly improve the ergonomics of your rifle, and make it much easier to shoot.
The Tyrant Designs NexGen AR15 Charging Handle has a completely ambidextrous design, with latches on both sides for easy activation by both left and right-handed shooters. The latches on this charging handle also have 70A shore durometer rubber pads, making it extremely comfortable to use.
The Tyrant Designs NexGen AR15 Charging Handle is made from 6000 Series Aluminum, with expert craftsmanship. It has a rugged yet sleek design that is durable and smooth. This charging handle uses a snag-resistant spring mechanism in tandem with a smooth action ball-bearing, which results in the smoothest pull you can get. This allows you to actuate the charging handle smoothly and positively every time.
The Tyrant Designs NexGen AR15 Charging Handle is made proudly in the USA, and it comes in multiple accent tones, allowing you to add to the aesthetics of your rifle.