- Allows the user to mount a 1913 Picatinny interface stock/stabilizer
- 4-Slot Picatinny rail section
- Retains rear detent spring captured for the rear takedown pin
- Quick and easy to install
- Includes everything needed to convert your AR lower receiver
- Orientate steel QD socket to desired side
- Available in Black, Flat Dark Earth, and Red finish!
- Material: 7075-T6Aluminum
- Finish: Hard anodized
- Length: 2.05"
- Width: 1.42"
- Height: 0.94"
- Weight: 3 oz.
- 1x Strike Industries AR Picatinny Stock Adapter
- 1x T25 Torx Tool
- AR-15 and AR-10
The Strike Industries Picatinny AR stock adapter provides the ability to mount a 1913 Picatinny interface stock/stabilizer assembly in place of the receiver extension. The adapter quickly converts your AR lower receiver to accept a Picatinny stock or stabilizer and is compatible with the majority of Picatinny folding stocks and stabilizers on the market.
Improved Shooting Experience
The Picatinny stock adapter is a fully self-contained unit, so you can easily and quickly convert your AR lower receiver to mount a Picatinny stock or stabilizer. In addition, the quick detach 360-degree free-swivel socket allows you to orientate it to either the right or left side of the platform to configure the setup to your preference.
Innovative Design with Superior Craftsmanship
The Strike Industries AR Picatinny adapter mechanism is designed for the standard AR rear 1 3/16"-16 HSS right-hand thread. The anti-loosening detent has a positive stop with a tactile feel to help prevent the rear detent spring from working loose under even the most demanding shooting situations. The stock adapter is cut from 7075-T6 aluminum for durability and lightweight. It weighs in at a scant three ounces. The adapter is finished with a hard-anodized black, flat dark earth, or red coating for added protection.
Installation is fast and easy and requires no special gunsmithing knowledge. The Picatinny stock adapter works on both AR-15 and AR-10 platforms that do not use an in-line buffer and buffer spring.