- Brace designed for comfort and functionality for your AR pistol
- Five different lengths and a slot for a strap make adjusting a breeze
- Fits easily on any of your guns with a carbine buffer
- Forward QD sling mount allows you to carry your pistol with ease
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Finish: Mil-Spec Type III Class 2 Hard Anodized Black
- Weight: 21.58 oz.
- Overall Length:
- Fully Collapsed: 4.95"
- Fully Extended: 8.9"
- Position Increments: 0.95"
- 1x Odin Works Close Quarters PDW Pistol Brace
- 1x Compact Buffer Tube
- 1x Micro Buffer
- 1x Buffer Spring
The Odin Works close quarters PDW pistol brace was designed to provide you with both versatile functionality and enhanced shooting performance. Weighing in at just 20 ounces, the Odin Works PDW brace wouldn’t add a lot of weight to the gun. The brace offers five easily adjustable positions, extending from five to nine inches, and has a slot to connect a strap that makes adjusting the brace easy. A three-ounce micro buffer allows the system to fits on most AR platforms that use a standard weight carbine buffer.
Increased Shooting Performance
When fully collapsed the Odin Works PDW brace adds only five inches to the end of your receiver. This allows you to effectively brace the weapon against your cheek for increased accuracy, but without adding any unnecessary length to the firearm’s profile.
Quality Lightweight Construction
Built completely of a high-tinsel lightweight aluminum alloy, the AR PDW brace provides sturdy support without adding much extra weight to the gun. The Odin Works PDW brace is a great choice for any shooter who wants something more substantial than the typical rubber and plastic braces commonly found on the market.
Constructed with a simple and straightforward design, the AR PDW brace is built for both right- and left-handed shooters right out of the box without requiring any modifications or adjustments.