MPN: APAR700304M30 / APAR700704M30 / APAR700314M30
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO
- Finish: Type III Class 2 Hardcoat Anodized or Cerakoted Flat Dark Earth
- Upper Receiver: Aero Precision M4E1 Threaded Upper - 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Handguard: 12-Inch ATLAS R-ONE or S-ONE M-LOK Handguard
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Muzzle Device: A2 Flash Hider
- Barrel: 12.5" 1:7 QPQ Coated 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium Barrel
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 1/2"-28 TPI
- Gas Block: Aero .750" Low-Profile Gas Block
- Gas Tube: Carbine Length Gas Tube
- Bolt Carrier Group: Not Included
- Charging Handle: Not Included
- MPI and HP Tested
*This upper receiver assembly has a barrel that is shorter than 16". This upper is only for use on AR pistol lower receivers and NFA registered Short-Barreled Rifle (SBR) lower receivers. All NFA laws apply!
- Weight: ~2.82 lbs.
- Length: ~20.95"
- AR-15 lower receiver
- 1x Aero Precision 12.5" 5.56 M4E1 Complete Upper Assembly
Most gun enthusiast owns a rifle chambered in 5.56. If you want to build a hunting, close-quarter combat, home defense, or a target practice pistol or SBR that is compact, reliable, and battle-tested, the Aero Precision M4E1 enhanced 12.5” 5.56 complete upper assembly must be your go-to.
Accurate and Low Recoil
The rifle built with this upper will be highly accurate for a 5.56 caliber because of the low recoil of the round itself coupled with a carbine length gas tube system and low-profile gas block, giving you that snappier recoil and a higher bolt velocity. The M4 feed ramps aid in a reliable chambering of the rounds, accommodating the faster cyclic rate of the carbine system and reducing the chances of a misfire to a minimum.
The barrel being high-pressure tested and magnetic particle inspected to ensure quality means that it has been tested for minor fractures, cracks, or imperfections after firing a proof round loaded to a higher pressure than a standard 5.56 round. The barrel is also made of CMV steel, which ensures you have a stronger, heat and corrosion resistant steel, so your rifle lasts the test of time. The QPQ treatment inside and out helps reduce wear.
The Atlas M-LOK handguard, being a slim profile, lightweight handguard, makes sure barrel harmonics affect your sights to the minimum and stay zeroed. The relief cuts make it very light and maneuverable. The handguard indexes well with the receiver, ensuring you don't get any rotation from the receiver, and locks in nicely and tight.