MPN: APAR700302M29 / APAR700702M29
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO
- Finish: Type III Class 2 Hardcoat Anodized Finish
- Upper Receiver: Aero Precision M4E1 Threaded Upper - 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Handguard: 9.3-Inch S-One or R-ONE M-LOK Handguard
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Muzzle Device: A2 Flash Hider
- Barrel: 11.5" 1:7 QPQ Coated 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium Barrel
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 1/2"-28 TPI
- Gas Block: Aero .750" Low-Profile Gas Block
- Gas Tube: Carbine Length Gas tube
- Bolt Carrier Group: Not Included
- Charging Handle: Not Included
- HP and MPI Tested
- Government Profiled
*This upper receiver assembly has a barrel that is shorter than 16". This upper is only for use on AR pistol lower receivers and NFA registered Short-Barreled Rifle (SBR) lower receivers. All NFA laws apply!
- Weight: ~2.59 lbs.
- Length: ~19.95"
- AR-15 lower receiver
- 1x Aero Precision 11.5" M4E1 5.56 Complete Upper Assembly
Aero Precision makes upper assemblies for AR-15s in various profiles. If you are looking to build an AR-Pistol or SBR for personal defense or shooting at the range, the Aero Precision 11.5" M4E1 5.56 Complete Upper Assembly is an excellent option to consider.
11.5-Inch CMV Barrel
With an 11.5"-inch 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium steel barrel, all the parts of this upper assembly are built to work perfectly with each other. The barrel has a 1:7 twist rifling, which offers excellent stabilization with a wide range of bullet weights and profiles, especially when shot out of a shorter barrel. The barrel has a 1/2"-28 thread pitch, and it comes with an A2 flash hider.
The gas system uses a carbine-length gas tube with a low-profile gas block. The carbine-length gas system works great with the 11.5" barrel and results in a smooth shooting rifle that is also very reliable even in adverse conditions or when used with a suppressor.
Lightweight Atlas Handguard
This upper assembly used a modern 9.3-Inch Atlas M-LOK Handguard designed by Aero Precision. This one-piece aluminum handguard has multiple mounting platforms, with M-LOK slots at 3, 6, and 9 o clock and Picatinny rails on top. It mounts on the receiver using an anti-rotation steel pin and can be used to mount all kinds of accessories.
The M4E1 Threaded Upper Receiver from Aero Precision is made from 7075-T6 Aluminum and is MPI and HP tested, along with the barrel, to prevent any damage to the metal. It has M4 feed ramps for feeding reliability and comes with a Hardcoat Anodized Finish