- Caliber: 5.56 NATO
- Finish: Type III Class 2 Hardcoat Anodized Finish
- Upper Receiver: Aero Precision AR15 Upper Receiver
- Handguard: Two-Piece USGI Style Polymer Handguard
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Muzzle Device: Mil-Spec A2 Flash Hider
- Barrel: 16" 1:7 Twist 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium Barrel
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 1/2"-28 TPI
- Gas Block: Mil-Spec Front Sight Base (Pinned)
- Gas Tube: Carbine-Length Gas Tube
- Bolt Carrier Group: Not Included
- Charging Handle: Not Included
- HP and MPI Tested
- Government Profile
- Weight: ~3.57 lb.
- Length: ~24.4"
- AR-15 lower receivers
- 1x Aero Precision 16" Carbine-Length 5.56 Complete Upper w/ Pinned FSB
The profile of the M4 carbine is recognizable around the world. Its compact size, aggressive shape, and reputation for accuracy left an indelible stamp on a generation of conflict. Aero Precision's 16-inch complete upper receiver puts a classic in your hands.
Mk. 1 Eyeball
In a time of shake-awake red dots and laser sights powerful enough to zap pigeons out of the sky, the standard M4 front sight post feels a little primitive. But every experienced shooter knows this: iron sights never tire. Once you've zeroed in your M4 style carbine, you're good to go today or six months from now. The coyote sneaking onto your ranch isn't going to wait for you to find a fresh battery for your varmint gun's high-tech optic.
Old Standard, Gold Standard
Sometimes you want something familiar in your kit. Maybe it's a lever-action rifle your grandad kept ready by the door. Maybe it's your father's stainless steel revolver that can eat .357 magnum until your arm goes numb. Or perhaps it's an M4-style carbine of your own, best paired with an ice-cold Rip-It, the smell of burning tires, and a foot-high stack of stop-loss orders. Aero Precision's simple, sturdy M4-style upper receiver lets you build a carbine you'll be proud to pass on to the next generation of shooters.