MPN: APAR505631 / APAR502503M65
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO
- Finish: Type III Class 2 Hardcoat Anodized Finish
- Upper Receiver: Aero Precision AR15 Upper Receiver
- Handguard: Two-Piece USGI Style Polymer Handguard or Magpul MOE Mid-Length M-LOK Handguard
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Muzzle Device: Mil-Spec A2 Flash Hider
- Barrel: 16" 1:7 Twist 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium Barrel
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 1/2"-28 TPI
- Gas Block: Mil-Spec Front Sight Base (Pinned)
- Gas Tube: Mid-Length Gas Tube
- Bolt Carrier Group: Not Included
- Charging Handle: Not Included
- HP and MPI Tested
- with USGI Handguard: 3.21 lb.
- with Magpul MOE Handguard: 3.38 lb.
- Length: ~24.4"
- AR-15 lower receivers
- 1x Aero Precision 16" Mid-Length 5.56 Complete Upper w/ Pinned FSB
Whether you are building an AR15 or planning to upgrade your current AR15, the Aero M4A3 style complete upper is an excellent choice. Featuring a 16-inch 5.56 barrel with pinned FSB and a two-piece polymer handguard, this complete upper with A2 front sight offers classic USGI (United States Government Issue) look.
The Aero M4A3 Style Complete Upper is a Simple and High-Quality Upgrade
The Aero complete upper with A2 front sight is made from high quality Aero Precision parts, ideal for building or upgrading your AR15 with affordable but quality parts.
Installation takes only a matter of minutes; you could potentially be shooting with your new M4A3 style complete upper the day it arrives in the mail.
Aa Cost-Efficient Customization
If you were to purchase the parts in this complete upper separately, you would ultimately spend more money than it is currently being sold for.
You also receive the pride of having purchased a part for your AR15 that was made in the United States of America.
Note to AR15 Builders
If you are building your AR15 from scratch, please note that a BCG and charging handle are not included in this complete upper. This allows you to choose the ideal bolt carrier group and charging handle for build. If you are upgrading an existing AR15, the BCG and charging handle may be used from the previous upper.