MPN: APAR700305M39 / APAR700705M39
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO
- Finish: Type III Class 2 Hardcoat Anodized Finish
- Upper Receiver: Aero Precision M4E1 Threaded Upper - 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Handguard: ATLAS S-ONE or R-ONE Handguard of choice
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Muzzle Device: A2 Flash Hider
- Barrel: 16" 1:7 QPQ Coated 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium Pencil Barrel
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 1/2"-28 TPI
- Gas Block: Aero .625" Low-Profile Gas Block
- Gas Tube: Mid-Length Gas tube
- Bolt Carrier Group: Not Included
- Charging Handle: Not Included
- HP and MPI Tested
- Pencil Profile
*ATLAS S-ONE Handguard: Front and rear picatinny rail section. Eliminated center of top rail for weight reduction.
*ATLAS R-ONE Handguard: Full top picatinny rail
- Weight: ~2.93 lbs.
- Length: ~24.4"
- AR-15 lower receiver
- 1x Aero Precision 16" M4E1 5.56 Mid-Length Pencil Complete Upper
On any rifle, the weight is a significant attribute that can affect its handling, accuracy, and overall effectiveness. A lightweight rifle is more maneuverable and easy to control, and if you are looking for a light AR-15, you should check out the M4E1 5.56 Mid-Length Pencil Complete Upper Assembly by Aero Precision.
Lightweight Pencil Profile Barrel
This Upper comes with a pencil profile 16-inch barrel made from super strong and durable Chrome Moly Vanadium and is QPQ coated for strength. The barrel has a 1/2"-28 thread on the muzzle and comes equipped with a standard A2 style birdcage flash hider.
The upper assembly is a low-profile gas block, and a mid-length gas tube to go with the 16-inch barrel. It uses a low-profile handguard, and you have the choice of either the Aero Precision ATLAS S-One or R-One handguard, both of which have M-LOK slots on the side and the bottom. The R-One has a continuous Picatinny rail on the top, whereas the S-One is the lighter option, with two small Pic rail sections for mounting iron sights.
The receiver is made from 7075-T6 Aluminum and features a forward assist and port door. The receiver has a hardcoat anodized finish and features M4 feed ramps for better reliability. The barrel on this upper assembly are HP and MPI tested to clear any minor imperfections.