- Caliber: 5.56 NATO
- Finish: Type III Class 2 Hardcoat Anodized Finish
- Upper Receiver: Spike's Tactical Forged M4 Flat Top Upper - Made from 7075-T6 aluminum
- Handguard: 13.5-Inch Spike's Tactical CRR M-LOK Rail - Made from 6061-T6 aluminum
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Muzzle Device: Mil-Spec A2 Flash Hider
- Barrel: 16” 1:7 Twist 5.56 NATO Chrome Lined CMV Barrel
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 1/2"-28
- Gas Block: Spike's Tactical .750" Low Profile Gas Block
- Gas Tube: Mid-Length Melonited Gas tube
- Bolt Carrier Group: Spike's Tactical Mil-Spec M16 Bolt Carrier Group
- Charging Handle: Mil-Spec Charging Handle
- High Pressure Tested (HPT) and Magnetic Particle Inspected (MPI)
- Weight: ~3 lbs. 15 oz.
- Length: ~24.45"
- AR-15 lower receiver
- 1x Spike's Tactical 16" Mid-Length 5.56 Upper w/ CRR M-LOK Rail
- 1x Spike's Tactical Mil-Spec M16 Bolt Carrier Group
- 1x Mil-Spec Charging Handle
- 3x M-LOK Rail Covers
- 1x QD Swivel
When building an AR-15, instead of buying all the upper assembly parts separately, you can go for a complete upper assembly that comes pre-assembled. The Spike's Tactical complete upper assembly is an excellent option.
It comes with a standard 16-inch Chrome Lined CMV barrel with a 1:7 Twist rifling, ideal for most 5.56 NATO bullet weight. The barrel is threaded with a 1/2"-28 thread pitch and comes with a Mil-Spec A2 flash hider.
CRR M-LOK Handguard
The upper uses a low-profile gas system with a mid-length melonited Gas tube. The barrel and gas system are covered by a slim-profile handguard. The 13.5-Inch Spike's Tactical CRR M-LOK Rail to be exact. This rail has M-LOK slots on the bottom and both sides, whereas, on the top, it has a continuous Picatinny rail. The Spike's Tactical CRR M-LOK Rail is made from 6061-T6 aluminum.
Mil-Spec Receiver and Components
The receiver is made from 7075-T6 aluminum and has a hard-coat anodized finish. It comes with a Spike's Tactical Mil-Spec M16-Profile Bolt Carrier Group and a standard Mil-Spec charging handle. The receiver also comes with a port door and a forward assist, like all Mil-Spec M4 rifles.