MPN: STU5025-M1S / STU5025-M2S / STU5025-M3S / STU5025-M9S
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO
- Finish: Type III Class 2 Hardcoat Anodized Finish
- Upper Receiver: Spike's Tactical Forged M4 Flat Top Upper - Made from 7075-T6 aluminum
- Handguard: Spike's Tactical Lightweight M-LOK Rail - Made from 6061-T6 aluminum
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Muzzle Device: Mil-Spec A2 Flash Hider
- Barrel: 16” 1:7 Twist M4 profile 5.56 NATO Chrome Lined CMV Barrel
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 1/2"-28
- Gas Block: Spike's Tactical .750" Micro Gas Block
- Gas Tube: Carbine-Length Melonited Gas tube
- Bolt Carrier Group: Spike's Tactical Mil-Spec M16 Bolt Carrier Group
- Charging Handle: Mil-Spec Charging Handle
- High Pressure Tested (HPT) and Magnetic Particle Inspected (MPI)
- Weight: ~3 lbs. 15 oz.
- AR-15 lower receiver
- 1x Spike's Tactical 16" Carbine-Length 5.56 M4 Barrel ST-15 LE Upper w/ M-LOK Rail
- 3x Rail covers
- 1x QD swivel
When you’re ready to build your next AR-15 you’ll want quality components. You could search for a quality upper, barrel and hand guard separately and do just fine, but there are a lot of different options. If you really want a great value, and you’d like to save yourself a little legwork, Wing Tactical has a deal for you. The Spikes Tactical Upper ST-15 LE 16 Carbine-Length 5.56 M4 Barrel complete with M-LOK Rail gives you the best components together at a great price, no hair pulling required.
Spike’s Tactical considers it their mission to put the same quality rifle components into the hands of each of their customers, whether they’re weekend shooting enthusiasts or the people who operate in tactical situations every day. Spikes ST-15 line of uppers was originally designed for Law Enforcement professionals as a Mil-Spec upper that can keep up with the demands of real tactical applications. Spikes has brought the Spikes Tactical 16 Carbine-Length Upper to all of their customers, service ready, equipped with a 16 inch M4 Barrel and an advanced technology M-LOK rail.
Spikes ST-15 Upper is precision crafted from 7075 T6 MIL-H-6088 forged blanks. Each one features extended M4 feed ramps and a Mil-Spec Picatinny rail. This upper features Mil-spec forward assist and ejection port door assemblies finished to Mil-Spec requirements for long corrosion-free service. The interior is treated with MIL-L-46010 Dryfilm Lube for smooth operation.
The Mil-Spec M4 Barrel included with the Spikes Tactical Upper is a 16-inch barrel chambered for 5.56 NATO. It’s a stress-relieved, high pressure tested and magnetic particle inspected, certified Chromoly Vanadium Alloy barrel that you can rely on. It features a Mil-Spec M4 extension finished in black phosphate. The bore and chamber of each of these barrels are hard chrome coated for long-wearing, accurate performance. You know you can count on impeccable quality and long life from a barrel that undergoes such strenuous testing and carries Spike’s Lifetime Warranty.
To complete the 16 Carbine-Length Upper package Spike’s includes a field-ready M-LOK rail. With M-LOK mounting slots, you can change accessories on the move with no preamble. All you need to do is slot in a compatible accessory and turn the locking lugs to mount it securely until you feel the need to change it again. You don’t need access to the back side of the rail. Spike’s M-LOK rail is even backward compatible with MOE accessories so you don’t have to let them collect dust anymore.