- Caliber: 5.56 NATO
- Finish: Type III Class 2 Hardcoat Anodized Finish
- Upper Receiver: Spike's Tactical Forged M4 Flat Top Upper - Made from 7075-T6 aluminum
- Handguard: 13.5-Inch Spike's Tactical CRR Quad-Rail - Made from 6061-T6 aluminum
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Muzzle Device: Mil-Spec A2 Flash Hider
- Barrel: 16” 1:7 Twist 5.56 NATO Chrome Lined CMV Barrel
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 1/2"-28
- Gas Block: Spike's Tactical .750" Low Profile Gas Block
- Gas Tube: Mid-Length Melonited Gas tube
- Bolt Carrier Group: Spike's Tactical Mil-Spec M16 Bolt Carrier Group
- Charging Handle: Mil-Spec Charging Handle
- High Pressure Tested (HPT) and Magnetic Particle Inspected (MPI)
- Weight: ~4 lbs. 1 oz.
- Length: ~24.45"
- AR-15 lower receiver
- 1x Spike's Tactical 16" Mid-Length 5.56 Upper w/ CRR Quad Rail
- 1x Spike's Tactical Mil-Spec M16 Bolt Carrier Group
- 1x Mil-Spec Charging Handle
- 3x Rail Covers
- 1x QD Swivel
If you’re looking to streamline your next AR-15 build, you may want to consider an upper package that includes an upper receiver and barrel together. Even better, if you could find a quality upper, barrel and handguard combination at a price point that assured you were getting a great value wouldn’t you love to save the legwork and buy that package? You can do just that, simply choose a Spike's Tactical 16" Mid-Length 5.56 Upper with CRR Quad Rail package and you’re well on your way to completing your next AR build.
The Spike's Tactical 16" Mid-Length 5.56 Upper with CRR Quad Rail is an upper combination assembled by Spike’s Tactical to give its customers the same great quality of AR components that law enforcement relies on without unnecessary expense. This Spikes Tactical Upper was machined from strong 7075 T6 aluminum. It includes a Mil-Spec forward assist as well as a standard Picatinny rail. Feed ramps have been extended for superior performance. The entire upper is finished with the appropriate Mil-Spec coatings for a long worry-free service life.
This combination kit includes a Chrome-Moly Vanadium barrel chambered in 5.56 NATO that’s been rigorously tested to ensure outstanding performance and excellent service life. The outer finish of Mil-Spec black along with the hard chrome finish of the bore and chamber promise the long wear and accuracy. Rest assured, when you get this barrel along with Spikes Tactical Upper you can expect no better performance from most upper combination from other manufacturer.
The final component in this Spikes Upper package is the Spike’s Tactical CRR Quad Rail. This rail system is a free floating, machined 6061-T6 aluminum quad rail that easily installs with Torx screws and a barrel nut. It features integrated anti-rotation tabs. This husky rail is stable and built to stay that way. It’s not just a good looking cheese grater. The internal spacing allows 1.5 inches of space for a low profile gas block or to allow your suppressor to set back inside the rail. The outer measurement of 2.1 inches gives even the biggest paws a comfortable grip without added rail covers. This rail offers 2 QD sockets and the convenience and uniform style of a continuous full-length Picatinny top rail. It’s finished with a Mil-Spec Type III Anodized Hardcoat to stand up to rough handling in the field.
The Spike's Tactical 16" Mid-Length 5.56 Upper with CRR Quad Rail is a quality component group that will jump start your next AR-15b build getting you well on your way to a quality rifle you can be proud to own.