MPN: SA6-CM / SA6-SM
- 15-position adjustability from 0 - .125" port opening
- Metering screw and screw bore design allows repeatability and reliability only SLR has been able to deliver
- Single tool click to adjust gas metering
- Melonite finish 4140 Nexturn Swiss precision metering screw
- Proprietary Alloy Flat Spring with 1400-degree temper
- Mounting hardware included
- Available in Set-Screw and Clamp-On mounting design
- Material: 4140 Steel
- Finish: Melonite
- Weight(includes screws):
- Set-Screw Model: 1.41 oz.
- Clamp-On Model: 1.45 oz.
- Set-Screw Model: 1.27"
- Clamp-On Model: 1.30"
- Length: 0.97"
- Width: 0.77"
- Internal Diameter: 0.625"
- Any AR-15 and AR-10 barrel that has a .625" diameter at the gas port area.
- 1x Steel Sentry 6 Adjustable Gas Block
- 2x Mounting screws
- 1x Adjustment screw (installed)
- 1x Adjustment screw wrench
- 1x Gas tube roll pin
When you’re looking for an adjustable gas block for your next AR build, are you going to be looking for a “set it and forget it” gas block or would you like to have a gas block that will remain adjustable after you’ve used to for a while? Of course, we know you want an adjustable gas block that you can tinker with when you try a new load. So why settle for an inferior gas block that’s going to stick and bind and crud up so you can’t actually adjust it after just a few hundred rounds? Don’t. Just don’t. instead, have a look at the SLR Rifleworks Sentry 6 Adjustable gas block.
The SLR Sentry 6 Isn’t An Ordinary Gas Block
The SLR Rifleworks Sentry 6 is a .625” diameter adjustable gas block manufactured to match a patented design that incorporates a number of advanced features intended to assure the continued serviceability of the adjustable gas block even after it’s put into service under regular use. A specialized adjustment bore, metering screw and advanced surface treatments on functional components keep the SLR Sentry 6 Gas Block adjustable even after competitors’ gas blocks have gone rock solid.
Melonite Treatments Shed Fouling and Resist Corrosion
The entire surface of the Sentry 6 Gas Block as well as the detent plunger, and Swiss Metering Screw are treated with a slick black Melonite coating. Melonite resists corrosion and also features long-lasting self-lubricity that allows fouling to slide right off, keeping the internal parts of the adjustable gas block cleaner and freely adjustable much longer than the untreated components in other manufacturers’ gas blocks. When matched up with SLR’s proprietary spring design and high-temper treatment, these features provide a much more reliable adjustable gas block than most of what is on the market.