MPN: US0100 / US0101 / US0102 / US0103
- Design advantages compare to other adjustable gas blocks:
- Quick tool-free gas adjustment with integrated Control Knob
- No small springs, detents, and screws
- No threads exposed to carbon
- Rotation limited to avoid possibility of unintentional disassembly
- Multiple lengths available for use even while tucked under extended handguards
- 12 gas adjustment settings
- Distinct numbered settings for easy status identification and repeatability
- Modular design allows user-level configuration and maintenance
- Reduced recoil and aiming disruption
- Reduced wear and tear on your firearm
- Eliminates the need for heavy buffers and springs
*Must use straight gas tubes. Will not work with standard curved gas tubes.
- Material: Steel
- Finish: Black Nitride
- Height: 1.53"
- Width: 1.16"
- Overall Length:
- RS7519 Standard Length: 1.9"
- RS7533 Medium Length: 3.3"
- RS7543 Extended Length: 4.3"
- RS7558 Extra Length: 5.8"
- Control Knob Length:
- RS7519 Standard Length: 0.73"
- RS7533 Medium Length: 2.15"
- RS7543 Extended Length: 3.14"
- RS7558 Extra Length: 4.65"
- RS7519 Standard Length: 3.63 oz.
- RS7533 Medium Length: 4.13 oz.
- RS7543 Extended Length: 4.51 oz.
- RS7558 Extra Length: 4.76 oz.
- AR-15 and AR-10 barrel with 0.750" gas seat
- .223 Rem./5.56 NATO, 300 AAC Blackout, .308 Win./7.62 NATO, 6.8 SPC, and 6.5 Grendel
- 1x Riflespeed Gas Control Adjustable Gas Block
- 1x Gas Tube Roll Pin
- 2x Set Screws
- 1x Allen Wrench
- 1x 5/32" Barrel Cross Pin
- 1x Plunger
Adjustable gas blocks offer several advantages when it comes to ammunition and accessory selection. However, adjustable gas blocks typically necessitate the handguard or forend to be short enough to access the adjustment knob. The innovative RIFLESPEED adjustable gas block has been designed to eliminate that need. It fits AR barrels with a 0.750-inch gas seat chambered for .223 Rem./5.56 NATO, 300 AAC Blackout, .308 Win./7.62 NATO, 6.8 SPC, and 6.5 Grendel caliber firearms.
Improved Shooting Experience
The RIFLESPEED gas control integrated tool-free adjustment knob offers 12 distinctly numbered gas-adjustment settings for quick and easy identification and reference. This allows you to customize the gas level to match your shooting needs for each specific situation to provide benefits in recoil reduction and aiming disruption as well as reducing wear and tear on your firearm.
Innovative Design and Manufacturing
The innovative modular design of the RIFLESPEED Gas Control has been configured to reduce maintenance to a minimum. The gas block contains no small springs, detents, or screws, and there are no threads exposed to corrosive gases. This gas block is cut from high-strength steel and protected with a black nitride coating. The low-profile design sits at just 1.53 inches high and 1.16 inches wide.
No Gunsmithing Required
The RIFLESPEED adjustable gas block system comes ready to assemble with all needed parts. Installation is straightforward, requires no special gunsmithing skills, and can be installed by anyone who has experience assembling AR-style firearms.
Riflespeed Gas Control Dimensions
Riflespeed Gas Control Fitment Guild
Riflespeed Adjustable Gas Block Configuration Chart