- Innovative, lightweight, small profile, and ergonomic
- Made from polymer composite material
- AA and CR123 battery compartment
- Fits on a MIL-STD 1913 Picatinny rail
- Designed for Bullpups, SBRs, SMGs, Shot Guns and the AR-15 family of rifles
- Great forward grip for your IWI TAVOR SAR
- Designed & manufactured in the USA by a veteran owned company
- Material: Polymer
- Finish: Black
- Weight: 3.21 oz.
- Height: 3.53"
- Width: 1.26"
- Length: 3.2"
- All 1913 Picatinny systems
- 1x AB Arms SBR V*Grip (Vertical Grip)
- 2x Compartment Cover
One of the best ways to make your rifle more easily controllable and maneuverable is to add a vertical front grip. There are several options on the market. However, if you are looking for something comfortable and lightweight with a small yet ergonomic profile, the AB Arms SBR V*Grip is the way to go.
Lightweight And Ergonomic
The AB Arms SBR V*Grip is made from polymer composite material. This simple foregrip is super durable yet lightweight. In addition, it has a very ergonomic design that is comfortable to hold, and it has light texturing to improve the shooter's grip while being subtle enough to not cause irritation.
The AB Arms SBR V*Grip is compatible with any MIL-STD 1913 Picatinny rail system and is ideal for Bullpups, PCCs, shotguns, and any rifle with a Picatinny rail. The grip also has a small storage compartment in it, which can be used to store small items like extra batteries or perhaps some small maintenance tools for the rifle.
The AB Arms SBR V*Grip is proudly designed and manufactured in the USA by a Veteran owned company.