- Withstand stress tests of over 300 pounds
- Compatible with all MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny and STANAG 4694 rail
- Provides a low profile forward sling attachment point for the Magpul MS2 or MS3 and other clip-in systems
- Coated with a Mil-Spec manganese phosphate finish for extreme resistance to wear and corrosion
- Made in U.S.A.
- Material: Steel
- Finish: Mil-Spec Manganese Phosphate
- Weight: 1.3 oz.
- Any firearm with Picatinny handguard
Your comfort and weapon accessibility depend on getting the sling in a place that fits your body and preferred carry style. The Rail Sling Attachment (RSA) from Magpul Industries allows you to mount anywhere on your Picatinny or STANAG 4694 rail, so you can get it exactly where you want it.
Every component on this Magpul RSA is milled from solid steel, which is then put through a ferritic nitrocarburizing procedure. This prepares it for the most unrelenting abuse and harsh conditions. This accessory definitely won't degrade or wear out on you over time! It is compatible with the MS2 and MS3 sling from Magpul as well as several other clip-in sling attachment systems. Don't settle for a one-size-fits-all sling mount; get the RSA and put it as far back or forward as you want!