- The ASAP has been proven to withstand stress tests of over 300lbs.
- Over 180-degree range of motion
- Enabling true ambidextrous weapon manipulation for both left and right-handed shooters
- Accepts snap hook style attachments such as HK hooks, MASH hooks, and the Magpul Paraclip
- Durable welded link ring
- Replaces the standard carbine receiver end plate
- Works with both Mil-Spec and Commercial buffer tubes
- Made in U.S.A.
- Material: Steel
- Finish: Manganese Phosphatized
- Weight: 1.31 oz.
- AR-15 and AR-10 with carbine buffer tube
Note: The ASAP is NOT compatible with A1/A2 style fixed stocks
- 1x Magpul Ambidextrous Sling Attachment Point
- 1x Mil-Spec Buffer Tube Locking Key
- 1x Commercial Buffer Tube Locking Key
The Ambidextrous Sling Attachment Point (ASAP) from Magpul is one of the most useful AR 15 accessories - it expands the sling's range of motion beyond 180 degrees and allows the weapon to be slung over either shoulder. This is particularly useful for left-handed users as well as operators who may find it necessary to sling the weapon over the off-side shoulder.
The ASAP end plate is made of stainless steel to stand up to the most rigorous use. Magpul Industries has performed stress tests on the ASAP and demonstrated that it can withstand up to 300 pounds of tension! Installation couldn't be easier; you simply replace the standard AR15 receiver end plate with the ASAP and attach your sling. The ASAP can be utilized with one-point sling systems using snap hook connectors.