MPN: APRA500101A / APRA500102A / APRA500104A / APRA500105A / APRA500111A / APRA500112A / APRA500114A / APRA500115A
- One-piece free float design
- Compatible with all Mil-Spec AR-15 uppers
- Eliminated center of top rail for weight reduction
- Built-in anti-rotation tabs
- Top scalloped rails on the front and rear of the handguard
- M-LOK slots at 3, 6, and 9 o'clock positions
- Quick disconnect sling socket at the 3, 6, and 9 o’clock positions
- Indexing grooves in 12:00 position for positive grip control
- Available in Black, Flat Dark Earth, Sniper Grey, Burnt Bronze, and OD Green
- Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Black: Hard Anodized
- Flat Dark Earth, Sniper Grey, Burnt Bronze, and OD Green: Cerakoted
- Actual Length (When Installed):
- 7-Inch: 7.25"
- 9-Inch: 9.19"
- 12-Inch: 12.56"
- 15-Inch: 14.94"
- 7-Inch: 4.86 oz.
- 9-Inch: 5.47 oz.
- 12-Inch: 7 oz.
- 15-Inch: 7.95 oz.
- Mounting Hardware: 4.72 oz.
- Inside Diameter:
- Height: 1.65"
- Width: 1.3"
- Outside Diameter:
- Height: 1.95"
- Width: 1.51"
- Mil-Spec AR-15 uppers
**The ATLAS S-ONE M-LOK Handguards are NOT compatible with Aero Precision Enhanced M4E1 Upper Receiver and uppers with build-in handguard mount.
- 1x Aero ATLAS S-ONE M-LOK Handguard
- 1x Barrel Nut
- 1x Barrel Nut Wrench
- 1x Mounting Hardware Kit
There are problems with some free float handguards that can make picking a new one a bit of a challenge. Some forends warp under pressure when they’re mounted and nobody wants to spend good money on something that literally gives under pressure. If you’re ready to buy an M-LOK free-float handguard, Wing Tactical has the one for you. The latest generation of lightweight Aero Precision Handguards features a proprietary mounting system that equalizes pressure to provide a secure installation without warping the handguard. The Aero Precision ATLAS S-One M-LOK Handguard will make your build (if not your life) complete.
How Does the ATLAS System Work?
The Aero Taper Lock Attachment System uses a specialized barrel nut and turnbuckle screw combination to evenly distribute pressure so that the handguard won’t twist or warp. The added security of a ratcheting detent assures you have a secure handguard that looks great.
It Isn’t Just Pretty; It’s Ready to Work
The Aero Precision ATLAS S-One M-LOK Handguard features M-LOK rails for quick attachment of accessories in the field without a lot of preambles. Simple adapters will allow you to refit your Picatinny accessories to the M-LOK rail for the same speed and ease of use you enjoy from native M-LOK components. The front and back end of the ATLAS S-One M-LOK handguard offer sections of Picatinny Rail for accessories you might want to use in those positions.
Advanced Design Provides a Secure, Comfortable Grip
This Aero Precision Handguard included machined ridging across the 12 o’clock surface that provides a little extra grip but doesn’t negatively affect the operator’s comfort. When you equip your rifle with the Aero Precision ATLAS S-One handguard, you’ll get a secure, comfortable M-LOK free float handguard that has all the features you need and great looks too.