- Lightweight one piece free float design
- Full length, seamless Mil-Spec 1913 Picatinny top rail
- 1.37” inside diameter
- M-LOK™ slots are located at the 3, 6, and 9 o’clock positions
- Ventilation cutouts aid in rapid cooling, and provide substantial weight reduction
- Steel barrel nut included
- Comes with a ERGO 18-Slot Low-Pro Ladder Rail Cover and ERGO M-LOK Wedgelok Rail Covers
- Handguard: 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Barrel Nut: Steel
- Finish: Type III Hardcoat Anodized
- Length: 12-Inch
- Weight (with Barrel Nut): 10.12 oz.
- Inner Diameter: 1.37"
- Inner Diameter w/ Gas Tube Channel: 1.73"
- Height: 1.99"
- Width: 1.53"
- Mil-Spec AR-15 upper
- 1x ERGO M-LOK SuperLite Free Float Modular Rail System
- 8x Mounting Screws
- 1x Barrel Nut
- 4x Barrel Nut Shims
- 1x ERGO 18-Slot Low-Pro Ladder Rail Cover
- 3x ERGO M-LOK Wedgelok Rail Covers
Typical quad rails on many AR-15s are not the most comfortable option. Any modern AR rifle needs to have a high-quality modular handguard that allows users to mount all kinds of accessories and gives them a comfortable grip on their rifles.
The SuperLite Free Float Modular Rail System from ERGO is great. Made from 6061-T6 aluminum, this is a low-profile, lightweight handguard with a one-piece design. It gives you a sturdy and versatile platform to mount all of your firearm accessories. It has M-LOK slots at 3, 6, and 9 o’clock positions and features a full-length, seamless Picatinny rail on top. The rail also has ventilation cutouts, which allows for faster barrel cooling, and keeps the weight of the handguard relatively light as well.
The ERGO M-LOK SuperLite Free Float Modular Rail System comes with a solid steel barrel nut and is very easy to mount on your rifle. It offers a solid mounting platform and comes with one Pic rail cover and three M-LOK rail covers to make the handguard more comfortable to grip.